Chapter 10

It was finally Christmas break, Draco said he would try to come but just in case he gave me my Christmas present and told me not to open it until that day. Thought I felt bad he was spending time alone but he assured me he would be with Blaise.

Pansy and I were super excited, she was looking forward to baking her famous gingerbread house. Pansy grabbed a couple things from the bathroom and placed it in her bag. "Okay in ready to go now!".

"Okay I just need to go get something and I'll see the group in Dumbledores office". I grabbed my bag and we both made it down the common room.

The boys were talking about something but I couldn't make out what. Pansy and I entered the room and we all said marry Christmas to Draco and Blaise.

I ran to Hagrid' hut to take the dragon with my since he was going out and wouldn't able to look after it. There was a note left my Hagrid saying that I could just walk in and grab Zeus.

I went inside and grabbed Zeus, he was a little bigger now. I locked Hagrid's hut and ran back inside the castle. I ran through the halls until I made it into Dumbledore's office.

I opened the door a little to harsh, it was an accident I didn't mean to. But it made everyone jump and looked at me. There eyes widened at the sight of Zeus.

"Sorry I had to get my... uhh pet". Their jaws dropped and it made Dumbledore laugh. I was surprised he wasn't mad about it.

"Everyone meet Zeus". Still they didn't say a thing.

"So uhh Can we go now?" Trying to make the awkward silence go away.

We all gathered our things and formed a circle, we got held hands and apperated. We were now in front of the manor.

"Well it's not exactly a manor more like a castle". Zeus flew down to the snow and was jumping around enjoying the sensation of the snow.

"Woah how come you never told us about this place?". Ethan looked amazed

"Well it's a secret my mother wanted me to keep from father and everyone else". We all hurried inside trying to avoid the coldness.

(The inside of Ashley's manor)