Chapter 14

I was walking through the forest, not really sure why but it was peaceful in some way. I looked around and nothing was around be but just tall trees and endless darkness. I saw an open space and saw people speaking amongst themselves.

I walked of from the trees and the group turned to look at me. I felt a pair of hands grab my arms, I look up to see Liam. He dragged me into the group and I fell forward.

I look up to see them towering over me and I recognized only a few, they were the followers of my father. I tried to stand up but I was pushed back down.

"Get it over with" Liam shouted but his voices didn't sound close enough, so for a moment I thought he might've said something else.

The group huddles and I get thrown around and I'm quite confused at what's going on. Everyone was either pulling my hair and tripping me, then it got worse I was getting punched. Every hit made me fall back and as much as I tried to fight back the hits would become faster and harder.

I feel the a metallic taste, I press my fingers on my lips and see a red liquid shining in the moonlight. I still couldn't wrap my head around what was going on. The punches, hair pulling and the tripping around kept coming my way. I was getting more and more desperate to get out of this place.

"Enough!", a familiar voice said, the group split open and there was my father. I ran towards him in open arms but what happened next was unexpected. I wasn't received with open arms, instead my father pushed me and made me fall backwards.

My father grabs a fitful of my hair and drags past the group. I hiss in pain and try to get out of my fathers grip. My father let's go and walks in front of me and lifts up my chin and look at him straight in the eyes that were full of anger, "imperius".

I was now under his control, "stand up" he spat. Then I stood up and the whole group laughed. This only made my heart race even faster, "you've messed up everything! You did nothing of what I told you to do and you betrayed me!". Every word he yelled made me flinch and I wanted to run but I couldn't.

I looked behind and I was at the edge of the cliff and there was nothing but water underneath. I looked back up and there they were all point their wands towards me, I look over at Liam and he turned around not wanting to see what happens next.

I know my father wanted to hear me beg for my life but instead I stayed quiet and simply was just going to accept my faith. "Drown yourself" and just like that in jumped off the cliff.

Everything seemed to slow down I could feel the air and I closed my eyes and braced myself for what was coming. There was no way out of this cures and now I was going to die in a slowly painful way.

My back hit the water and I was now floating downward. I changed my mind this isn't the way I was going to die. I fought to reach above the water but I couldn't. I started to scream and kick trying to get some air into my lungs, I was so desperate for air. I scratched my throat of how frustrated I was and I couldn't hold it any longer.

I gasped for air and I was back in the common room, Draco hugged me tightly and only then I noticed it was all a dream. Jackson, Blaise and Sebastian came running down the stairs.

I felt my throat tighten once again, I pushed Draco off my and threw the blacker off me. I pulled my hair in frustration and tried to hold back tears, I wasn't going to allow myself cry in front of them.

But I couldn't breath I was no longer getting any air and I hit Draco's chest trying to get him to help me, but he froze he didn't know what to do. I could hear the boys yelling trying to get help and Sebastian pushed Draco of the couch and was trying to get my attention.