Chpater 40

The three of us went up to my room and played a memory game with Ezekiel. Hours had passed and still nobody has came home, we were all alone.

I tried to get my mind clear and just have fun with them but I kept questioning is something happened to them.

Mia told me it was nothing, that they were just off doing a task they were set to do. But it still didn't seem to bring my worries down.

Ezekiel yawns and I smile at how adorable this kid is. He doesn't even have to try he's simply adorable in every way. "I think we should end the game?." I look at Mia so she can see how Ezekiel reacts.

"Uhh no." Ezekiel says angry in his baby voice.

Both of us couldn't help but chuckle. "You sure? You seem really tired to me." I look over at Ezekiel rubbing his eyes and yawning even more.

The sliding doors open and Jacob walks in. "Sorry. Mia they need you down stairs." He looked worried and out of breath. Mia gets up quickly and leaves.

Ezekiel sprawls out on the floor and sleeps. I smile at the sight of this I can't get over how adorable he looks like. I pick up the game pieces and put away in the box, I slide the box underneath my bed.

I walk over to Ezekiel and pick him up carefully. "My are you heavy." I whispered to him. I place his head on my shoulder and hold him tightly making sure I don't drop him. I'm not sure where his room is so I'll just wait her until Mia comes back.

Matteo walks in such a rush inside my room. I put my finger above my lips, "shh." Matteo then noticed that I have Ezekiel in my arms.

"What happened?!." I whispered shouted to him. Matteo is stained in blood but it's not his.

Matteo sits down at the chair and ignored my question. Instead he just watches me walk around the room with Ezekiel in my arms. "You know you would make a good mother." Matteo whispered.

I turn around and gave him a disgusting look. I shake my head letting him no that I don't agree with that. I feel like I just don't have enough patiences for a kid. I look down at Ezekiel as he snuggles up to me. I can't help by smile.

"Okay Im bac-." She stops talking when sees that her little brother is asleep.

Mia comes over to get Ezekiel off of me. "Thank you." She mouthed. I smiled at her and she walks off.

I look over at Matteo and my smile fades. "Geez okay all the sweetness went away." I roll my eyes at his comment.

I crossed my arms, "so what happened?."

Matteo sits up straight. "Ahh so you do care about me."

I roll my eyes and walk over to my bed. "I asked what happened not what happened to you." I place the pillow on the other side to get ready to go to sleep.

I reach for the other pillow and feel Matteo's hands on both side of my hips. "Nothing important." I got up and froze. I felt really intimidated that he's very close to me. Matteo spins me to come face to face with him, he caress my cheek with his knuckles.

Matteo starts leaning in and I move my head to the side before it goes even further. "Very well then if it's nothing important then good night." I get away and walked to the closet to grab my pjs.

"Good night." I hear Mateo say before walking out of my room and closing the sliding doors.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I grab a black pj shorts and walk inside the bathroom to change.

I walk out and decided to keep on Matteo's hoodie since it's been warmed up all ready. I turn off the lights and walk over to the bed. I yawn and get underneath the sheets. I close my eyes as soon as my head hits the pillow.