Chapter 3

I stop next to a tree trying to catch my breath, thankful for the cold air. I hear the group of people who have been chasing me down for half an hour already. All I can hear them say is "Get her" and "Dont let her escape". But no matter how much I tried to look back and see who they were I just couldn't make out who they are.

"I found her!" Said a male voice. I kept on running, but this place seemed like a maze. I didn't have anywhere to hide. I picked up the pace and ran up a hill.

But this hill lead to nowhere at the bottom I could see a lake. When I turned around to run back, I couldn't. There was my father, Liam, Ryker and the rest of his followers. My father looked mad, twirling his wand around his fingers. This only made me feel sick and I hold up my wand towards him to not show fear.

But that didn't seem so work because it only made my father laugh. "Silly girl, your a traitor!. You lied to me when I asked where your siblings were. You went against ME!. Here I was thinking I could trust my little girl... BUT NO, IS ANYTHING I DO FOR YOU EVER ENOUGH!". At this point I felt me eyes get watery and I've never felt this scared. This was it, this is how everything was going to come into end. I obeyed and did everything he asked for, and for once in my life I went against him. Now I was supposed to pay the price for my cover up.

My raised my wand even higher at him and I didn't care of whipping away the tears that were coming down my face. " I'm no traitor and Yes!, everything you do is just enough for me, but it's just never enough for you". Without any future hesitation my father threw a spell at me.

I felt like I was getting stabbed over and over again. I fell backwards but I never reached the cold ground. But instead I fell into the cold water.

I gasped for air and I was back in my room on to be surrounded my Pansy and Draco who were dying of laughter. Blaise who was holding a bucket and whipping his tears of how much he was laughing. I was so confused about what was going on. Until my hand touched the wet bed sheets. These three bastards pranked me.

"Oh don't be mad Ashley, we do this to every new person who come into our house". Blaise still couldn't control his laughter.

"Take this as a warm-" Draco couldn't even finish what he was saying. He was still laughing and trying so hard to get it together.

Pansy handed me a towel. "What he's trying to saying is, to take this as a warm welcoming". Cause Blaise and Draco to burst out in laughter again. Yeh I was mad but if this was a tradition for them, well there's nothing I could do. After all this was going to be the first and the last.

Pansy pushed both of them out of the room so I could change. Even thought they had left you can still hear them laughing down the stairs.

"Oh boys will always be so childish" making Pansy chuckle at her own comment. I nodded my head in agreement.

Pansy helped me dry up with a spell, since I don't have my wand yet. I changed into the school uniform, which made me feel really uncomfortable since I was showing my legs. But I was thankful for the rob since it covered up my legs.

Pansy and I made small talk and walked inside the hall for breakfast. I sat down next to Sebastian who didn't seem to happy today. I was about to ask him but he beat me to it. "Did these three throw cold water at you, because they did to me. They are seriously asking for instant death!". Yep there was the Sebastian I missed.

I chuckled at the thought of it went down for him. But only caused his cheeks to flush even more red. I sighed trying to find a way to stop laughing. " look relax, if they did it is two then I'm pretty sure they did it to Jackson. Plus they said it's a way to welcome the new people in there house. So could you just clam down and eat". I bit my cheek trying so hard not to laugh of how red his face was. One bad move and this guy was going to blow.