Chapter 43

Matteo's POV:

I wake up to Ashley having her bare back facing me, I smile at the memory of the night before. I put my arm around her waist and pull her closer her to me. I still felt electricity every time we touched. She turns over and cuddles up with me. I look down at her and smile, I knew that this felt different. It's not like the times I slept with girls and leave them to never talk to them again.

Someone knocks on the door and I get out of bed. I walk over to the chair and grab a robe to cover myself up. I turn over to make sure Ashley is still asleep and she is. I open the door and see Jacob, I signal him to be quiet. "What is it?." I said while walking out of my room.

"Your father is mad you didn't come last night and also  we need to talk about what happened." Jacob said a bit worried.

"Fine I'll be down in the office in a couple of minutes." I walk back inside the room quietly. I walk over to the bed and see her still sleeping, so I don't bother to wake her up.

I walking to my closet to pick out my clothes and then change in the bathroom. I walk out and plant a kiss on her forehead.

I open my drawer and pull out a piece of paper and pen and leave her a note.

I'll be back, I have a meeting.
                                             M.R.

I walk out of my room and head down to my office. I noticed a couple of my fathers death eaters waiting outside of my office. Jacob opened the door to let all of us inside.

"Mr.Riddle did you know your mother vault was broken into." One of the death eaters spoke up.

I walked over to my desk and took a seat, "yes."

A female death eater Mrs.Welch walked up towards my desk. "Your mother's vault has everything except one thing...Helga Hufflepuff's Cup."

I raised my eyebrow and looked over at Jacob and he looked just as confused as me. Why would my mom have something that belongs to one of the founders of Hogwarts. I didn't even know she has this in her vault and I know all the things she has in there but except that one. "What's the big deal with this cup?." I said and look back at Mrs.Welch.

Mrs.Welch gives me a hint of a distasteful look but quickly covers it up with a fake smile. This lady probably thinks I'm stupid and try's to find patience with me somehow. But it's not my fault I didn't even know about this cup. "It's a horxues yours father made."

"So we know that lord Voldemort's horxues are being stolen and distroyed. But by who?." Jacob added in.

"By none other than Harry Potter and his friends!." My mother walks in mad.

"Mother? What are you doing here." I stand up and walk over to her.

"Well I came to see if my own soon was doing well since he didn't show up last night." She had a hint of annoyance.

"Ash wasn't feel so well and I stayed behind to look after her and Ezekiel." I whispered to my mother.

My mother looks up at me strangely, "you could've asked Mia to stay behind and look after them both." She murmured. My mother takes a step back and let's put her screechy laugh. "I hope your not stupid enough to let your self get control and I also hope that girl isn't the one who's betraying us."

I clenched my jaw and felt my blood boil, "what are you trying to say mother." My hissed at her making her looked surprised at my sudden reaction.

My mother tilts her head and starts to circle around me closely. "Im saying that if what I'm saying is to be true than you better start cutting her out of your life before your father takes care of her himself."