Chapter 47

Two weeks later~

You would think that nightmares would always come to an end, and they do, but mine just so happens to be a never ending nightmare. I find myself back at Hogwarts, good thing that I wasn't drowned in questions by my friends of where I had run off to.

A couple months ago I went to Australia, my father has a mansion on top of the mountains. I had told Liam if he needed anything from there. That's how I got ahold of the necklace, Liam said that supposably it was a gift my father wanted to give me. It was never a gift or even meant for me at all. It turned out to be just another trick of Liam to have me under his control, so now my life depends on this stupid cursed necklace. Which I don't really believe to be true, well I have my doubts still. I can't seem to wrap my head around on how he's making me appear at random places and all these weird unexplainable things.

Next to me I hear a chair being dragged and I look up to see Fred, an upset Fred. "I'm just going to make this quick."

I look in front of me to see that a couple Slytherin boys are look directly at me, as if I just committed a crime. "Here?, they're watching." I mumble and pull the book up to my face.

Fred looks up at the group of boys who are now having a full on staring contest. Fred's face turns red, not sure if he's mad or because he's really trying his best not to blink. "Do you mind!." Fred barks at them. Yep he's mad. The Slytherin boy laugh and walk toward the bookshelves, still not keeping their eyes off us.

Fred kept clenching his jaw and his nostrils flared like some bull. "They won't ever stop starting, so just say whatever needs to be said and leave." I kept looking down at my book trying to make it seem I was ignoring Fred.

Fred clears out his throat and lowers his head a bit , "Harry got the message, he said to just hold on a bit longer."

I felt some sense of relief. "Fred... I'm sorry about what I did to your sister, Ginny. I didn't mean-."

"I know. And she knows that too, don't worry." Fred gave me a sincer smile and got up to leave. One his way out it kept staring down at the group of Slytherin boys.

After Fred was gone the boys got out from behind the selves and started heading out as well, one by one they were looking at me very angry. I rolled my eyes and contuined reading the book. Only there was a bit of a chatter and I look over and see the boys were talking to Matteo. Matteo looks directly at me very pissed off, I assume those bastards told him what had just happened moments ago.

"Care to explain." Matteo took a seat infront of me so we could face each other.

I leaned back on my chair and shake my head, "Nope don't care enough to explain."

Matteo sighed deep, letting me know that he doesn't want to put up with me any longer. "Why were you talk to the Weasley?" He asked very sternly.

"He's just a friend." Matteo is known for a lot of things, and jealousy is defiantly one of them.

"That's not what I meant." He grumbled. "I'm asking why you were talking to him."

Oh well I guess that completely backfired some how, so now I needed a cover up. "I just said he's just a friend, am I not allowed to talk to a friend anymore?."

Matteo leaned over the table, "No, your not allowed to talk to anyone who's isn't a Slytherin."

I crossed my arms trying to stop myself from punching him in the face. "I wonder who's the idiot who came up with that rule."

"That so called idiot is me." Matteo face turned red.

I smile, "I know."

Matteo messages his temple, "I'm only trying to protect you."