Chapter 15

A week has passed by and Ryker had Owen, Serenity, Noah and two others coming to join me at school next week. Ryker thought it was a good idea to have them around as protection since my father was making attacks very close to Hogwarts.

I was no longer on speaking terms with Draco and Pansy. It was hard at first because we share the same room and well we talk but only about school work. With Draco well lately he's been a douche bag to everyone so I don't think it seemed to bother him. The only people I was still talking to is Sebastian,Jackson, Asher and Blaise. We were all still friends and got to hangout here and there.

I had to bring an end with my friendship with the trio and the rest of the people I befriended because of them. This also meant I was no longer part of Dumbledore's army and I swore to Harry I wouldn't say a thing about this.

My siblings on the other hand were a bit concerned about my actions lately, but I just pushed them away. I didn't want to be near them and I just kept my distance with them.

Jackson and I were walking down the hallways, making our way to the library. I felt a pair of hands grab my shoulder and push me back into the wall...it was Ethan. "What do you want!" I spat at him and he looked furious.

"I want you to stop acting like a total bit-... why are you ignoring and treating everyone terrible?!". Aww he was mad because he didn't like to be treated the way he's been treating me.

"Why are you getting all up on my business" I pushed him back trying to get some space between us.

"Okay you two knock it off!" Jackson ran in between us so we both wouldn't reach each other again. But this only angered Ethan even more and he pushed Jackson causing him to fall of the floor.

This angered me even more and one thing I hated the most is when people hurt Jackson, and I didn't care who it was but I would stand up for Jackson no matter what. "What the hell is your problem Ethan!". I pushed Ethan harder than before. I ran up to Jackson and picked him up.

I walked up to Ethan once again and kept pushing him back, "you have no right to tell me anything! Do you remember the deal YOU made with ME!". I was angry and so was he but I wasn't done yet.

"Or did you forget about it, you told me to stay away from you and the rest of them and not tell father you guys were here. So I'm keeping my deal and your not so stay in your place and keep your word". I was so mad and focused on Ethan that I didn't realize Umbridge was there all along.

I look of to the side and the girls were there too, I don't know how long they've been standing there but I think long enough to know the part of the deal Ethan and I made.

"Very well Ethan you'll be joining me for detention today for starting this commotion". Umbridge gave Ethan a disgusting look before walking away.

I walked away with Jackson and I could hear the girls arguing with Ethan. I didn't want to take part in any more arguments for today.

"How about we go down to the lake?". Jackson put his arms around my shoulder and I nodded. We made our way down to the lake.

I used this time to just cool down and just take a moment to disconnect. We sat in silence for awhile just feeling the cold air and watching other students pass by.

"Your seeing father aren't you?", I didnt dare to look at Jackson because the voice of disappointment said enough.

"This explains why you've been acting like this lately, you know that father will find them soon". I couldn't seem to say anything at this point but I had to tell him something at least.

"There's just a lot going on, there more to this whole thing it's just very complicated". I figured that if maybe I just made Jackson believe that I was vulnerable he would understand and not rant me out.