Chapter 26

I sneak into Jackson's room and see that he's still in a deep sleep, I quickly grab a pillow and throw it at him. "Fuckkk let a man sleep", he groaned out and stretched out.

I sit down at the edge of the bed, "it's 1:47pm". Jackson shot up and he was in full disbelief. I started to laugh and hand him a glass of water.

"I missed breakfast!". Jackson quickly got up and rushed over to the restroom to get ready.

"Jackson it's fine, but we are about to have lunch so I'm pretty sure you don't want to miss out on that". I leaned on the bathroom door and he gives me a thumbs up while brushing his teeth.

"Well that's good I also don't want to miss out on the drama of the day". He smiled and threw a towel at my face.

"Drama? What drama could possible run in this place anyways?". I threw the towel on the chair and started doing his bed.

"Well yesterday the drama of the day was about you and Draco. Today..well not exactly sure". I flipped him off for reminding me about Draco.

I plop myself on his bed and groan in frustration and he does nothing but laugh. "Do you want to talk about it then?", Jackson sent me sympathetic smile and took a seat next to me pulling me back up. "No", he pulled me into a hug and I smiled.

Jackson finished getting changed and we walk down for lunch, everyone's voice bounced off the walls. We are definitely one loud ass family and I'm still trying to get use to having everyone talk at once. It was so bad to the point you have a headache. I took a seat in an empty chair and started to eat my food, blocking out everyone.

Couple hours later~

"Hey Lisa, have I received any letters?". I crossed my fingers hoping that Draco had written back. Marry just shook her head, "But you have one from Miss Parkinson". I grabbed the letter off the table and thanked Lisa.

I've been trying to get ahold of you for awhile and just now you answer back. But it's good I'm glad to know your doing well, I'll come by around 5.
~Pansy

Well there's still an hour left before she comes by so in the meantime I'll just hangout with Jackson. I go out into the yard and spot him readying a book under a tree. "Heyyyy", Jackson puts his book down and pats on the floor signaling me to sit next to him.

"What's going on?", he said while pushing me playfully to the side. "The argument with Draco?", I rolled my eyes and look of to the side. I didn't really want to talk about my relationship problems with anyone but how else am I supposed to take this out.

"Well it's just an argument couples have, that's all...right?". I groan out in frustration, yes I've had arguments with people before but never with Draco.

"Well what is the argument even about?". I stayed silent. "Come on I won't say anything".

"I can't tell anyone, it's between him and I". I gave Jackson an apologetic smile.

"Okay fine..but are you two still together?". I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know". Jackson's mouth dropped at my response.

"What!..that's not even an answer". Jackson grabbed the book and playfully hit me in the back of the head.

I chuckled and pushed him away, "I don't even know what's gotten into him".

"Well have you reached out to him?".

"Yes, but still nothing". Jackson pulled me into a hug, I haven't felt this bumped about a guy for awhile. "Well just wait, if not we'll there's plenty of guys out there".