Chapter 16

I wake up in the boys room, it was empty and I knew they were in class. I look at the watch at its 10:30am I had missed breakfast for sure. I tried to get up but the pain was terrible and I plopped myself back down. I laid there for what it make have seem for hours, thinking about everything that happened last night.

I needed answers...I grabbed my wand and apperated to fathers office. I was hoping to find him here in his office but he wasn't here, so I made my way to the kitchen and there he was.

"Hey...father", I walked slowly and pulled the chair out and sat down. Though he stayed silent watching my every move.

"Where. Were. You.", he sat back in his chair crossing his arms waiting for my response. I was paranoid and I didn't want to talk more than I should but what do I even say.

He slammed his hand on the table making me flinch, and I felt my head run cold. "I won't repeat myself again!". His voice boomed through the empty house and I felt like I was shrinking under my fathers gaze.

"I.. i wwas injured aa- andd leftt". Which was true but I wasn't about to spill everything to him and I was going to stick to that answer. He stood up from his seat and walked around me, until he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back. I hissed in pain feeling the burning sensation on my scalp.

"DONT LIE TO ME!" His voice even louder than before. I put my hand over where his hand was holding my hair trying to get him to let me go. But this only made him more mad and he dragged me out of the chair and pushed me onto the floor.

I fell on the side of my wound and whimpered in pain, tears were now running down my face. Father kneeled besides me and with one hand grabbed my face tightly, making me look up towards him.

He look down and lifted his hand that was now covered in blood, and looked at my shirt that was now stained with my blood. "Fuckin hell" he muttered and let go of me. I stayed there looking at my father walking over the sink washing his hands.

"Go get yourself cleaned up, you and I need to have a talk". I got up slowly and made my way towards the hallway and opened the bathroom door.

I opened the cabinet and grabbed the basket of first aid kit, I've never cleaned a wound before but I remembered what Blaise used to clean it up. I lifted up my shirt and bit down on it and I cried even more preparing for the pain to come once again.

My hands were trembling and I couldn't take the bandage off, I couldn't find the courage to go through this once again. I held onto my breath and tore off the bandage quickly and I bit down on towel trying to muffle out the sound of pain I was going through.

I grabbed a cloth out of the basket and gently cleaned the blood and I winced in pain at every touch. I then opened a bottle of peroxide and braced myself for what was coming and I gently brushed it over my wound. I bit down even hard on the towel and hot tears were streaming down my face even more. Now I really hated the guy who did this to me and my father for causing this. I bandage up my wound and cleaned up the mess.

I recollected myself before walking out of the bathroom. The doors to my fathers office was open and I peaked inside and there he was, I walked inside and sat down on the couch.

Father was sitting on his chair twirling the wand around his fingers. This is the wand he was asking for the entire time and now that he had it in his possession it seemed like it changed him. We stayed in silence for awhile until Liam and Ryker came in.

Liam walked confidently with his head held high and I noticed that he too had been injured. Bruises on his arms and he had a couple cuts on his face. I looked over at Ryker and he was perfectly fine, he looked at me from the corner of his eye and looked down at the floor.