Epilogue

Double update <3
_______

"You're so beautiful," Hoseok whispers as he leans over to gently remove some hair from Jimin's forehead. The younger smiles shyly and let's Hoseok seal their lips together in a small kiss.

It has been a few weeks since Jimin found out everything about his mother. He finally found out where he's truly from and who he is. It has been a relief for him, no doubt. However, he also feels slightly empty.

Luckily for him, Hoseok is there to fill in that empty spot. He makes the day for Jimin so much easier, dealing with all the mental problems Jimin got after such a rough periode in his life.

"Okay handsome, don't go all cheesy on me now," Jimin chuckles in return. He grabs around Hoseok waist and leans in to hug the other tightly.

"I'm glad you're here," he mumbles. Hoseok hums at that and runs his hand through the younger's hair. He kisses it a few times, resting his lips against the soft locks.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you more, dumbass."

_____________

"Oh a cake?"

"Yes, a cake."

"And what on earth made you think, that after all this time, you would actually know how to make a cake correctly?" Taehyung lifts his eyebrow and studies his husband who once again has totally ruined the kitchen in a sorry attempt to make a cake.

"Well, pratice will make me so much better one day, I just know!" Jungkook makes a powerpose and laughts as Taehyung shakes his head at him.

"Sometimes I wonder how in the world we ended up together," the elder sighs. He soon feels a pair of hands grab his hips and he yelps as he's lifted onto the dirty counter.

"Well, that's another story. Just live in the present babe, I'm right here to please you," Jungkook kisses the other neck teasingly and Taehyung gets the nerve to slap the back of his head.

"I am babe, that's why we need to clean up this mess."

"You're my mess~"

"That doesn't make any sense."

"Take it or leave it honey~"

"You're so stupid," Taehyung giggles and tries to escape Jungkook's hold when he starts tiggling him.

The feeling in his stomach of pure happiness seems endless and he has never felt more comfortable in his own body. Even with all the struggling back in the day, with no money, no help and a 3 year old child, Taehyung is glad his life turned out the way it did. Many wouldn't lable his life as amazing, but he loves it nonetheless.

He has his husband. His child. Some amazing friends.

And to be honest. There's nothing more in this world he needs.

~ The final end ~

This was super short wow😂 Actually, I will just be using this chapter as a way for you guys to write some ideas for bonus chapters!

It can be anything from fluff, smut, drama and you name it! If you have had some senarious in your head you want down on paper, I will see if I can add it in one of my bonus chapters!💜

Write ideas here:

I will be picking those I can imagine in my head and think I'll be able to write somewhat okay. Of course, I can't promise you it will be perfect, but I will do my absolute best to make some fun, spicy or cute chapters for you!

I love you! Bye💜