Chapter 31

Taehyung is standing in the door to Jimin's room, watching his son pull himself further under his blanket. The last few days, Jimin has been measurable. He has been sleeping, watching tv, sulking and sleeping some more.

Hoseok has been visiting them every single day, but Jimin forced Taehyung to say that he's sick, even though that's not the case.

He's like a kid throwing a tantrum.

However, he's going to school tomorrow where he can't avoid Hoseok anyway, so he might as well get it over with. Or at least, that's what Taehyung is thinking, but Jimin isn't really agreeing on that part.

"You can lie in here all day," Taehyung says as he folds his arms and leans against the door frame. 

"Watch me," Jimin scoffs in return. Talk about being a diva.

"You can't run away from him forever, you know?" 

"I'm just so mad! I can't believe he might actually is in love with someone else..." that's what Jimin has been saying for the past three days. Taehyung sighs and shakes his head.

"He literally comes here every day, he cares about you Jimin," Taehyung says. 

"And he would care about you even more, if you cleaned up the house like you promised you would," a new voice says. Jungkook places himself behind Taehyung, wraps his arms around the elder's waist and rest his chin on his shoulder.

"I will! You're being impatient..."

"No, you're being lazy," Jungkook chuckles and Taehyung gives him a small push in the stomach.

He shakes is head and looks back at Jimin. That boy needs to get out of this room or he might actually start growing into the bed.

"Come on, clean up time," he says and gets out Jungkook's hold so he can walk over and pull his son from the bed. Jimin whines, but they all agreed to clean up today, so that's what they are going to do.

Jungkook will do the ground floor like living room, entrance and the fitness center. Taehyung will do the kitchen and the bathrooms where Jimin will do the rooms upstairs. Totally unimportant information, but that's how it is.

Jimin grumbly starts following his fathers so he can get some detergent and the vaccum. Their house is big, so they have certain days a year where they have to clean up.

The day goes on like that. All of them cleaning up, sorting in their things and in Jimin's case, being moody.

The younger is currently cleaning up in his parents bedroom, trying his best to lift the clothes as slowly as possible in case there will be something underneath he does NOT need to see from his kinky dads.

After years of living in this house, he has found out his parents are pretty addicted to sex and it sucks.

He grabs a huge bunch of clothes and throws them in the laundry basket. He then start placing their shoes and shirts nicely inside the closet. To be honest, he hates getting the top floor. They are all pretty lose with seeing through each others stuff, so it isn't weird or unusual that Jimin cleaning up his parents room or that they clean up his.

There's just so much to do and clothes all over the place!

He sighs and places a shirt on a hanger to put it inside when he notices a note in one of the pockets of Jungkook's suit. It's probably going to get lost if Jimin leaves it there so he takes it out to put it on the table.

But, considering the relationship Jimin has with notes these days, he can't help but open it up and check, just to be sure. Jungkook isn't usually a person to keep paper around, he's clean and formel where Taehyung is the one who's messy, speaking about clothes at least. Jungkook wouldn't just leave notes like this.

With a frown, he opens it up and reads over the text. It's a statement from the police, showing the name Kim Joon Tae. Just by reading the name, Jimin feels something blow up in his chest. Pure hatred. He can't shake off the hate he has for this criminal.

The note continues with telling some things about the man and some basics. Also what his contacts outside the prison is... this must be the information Jungkook got back at the station. Very... specific at that.

But this... this is extra information. Old adresses of Kim Joon Tae, old relationships and jobs.

Why does Jungkook have all this information?

Jimin keeps reading and it later says what prison his grandfather is in and exactly what cell. How did Jungkook get so detailed information? A little further down, the paper says Taehyung's name, under relatives. It says Kim Joon Tae has his visiting times open for his son and other relatives. Not like Taehyung would ever visit him though.

The worn-out paper has both of his fathers signatures.

So they both now all of this? Isn't this like highly classified? Even the cell and what illigal connections his grandfather has? What the fuck.

Jimin looks out of the door. He can hear his fathers walk around downstairs. He debates going down there and ask them about this note, but something is holding him back.

His damn curiousity has never lead him to anything good, but it's still there stronger than ever.

He now knows the ability to talk with his grandfather is completely open. He wouldn't have to get anyone invovled because Kim Joon Tae has allowed relatives to visit him. And Jimin is his grandson, so that counts right?

If he asks Jungkook and Taehyung about this note, it's most certain they won't let him go near that jail. They have hidden this from him for a reason, considering how folded this note is and the date says it's days old. They would have told him by now...

With a final glance towards the door, Jimin sneaks the note into his backpocket before he continues cleaning up the room as if nothing went by.

Guess he'll pay the station a visit tomorrow.