Chapter 1

Finally, I can get started on this story<3 Thank you all so much for coming, I have a feeling I know some of you since you have been very active on the previous books - thank you for that 😂

I hope you're just as excited as I am!<3

If you haven't read the warnings, please do - but they are basically the same as the other books so... 🤣 As many of you know, English isn't my first language so I apologize for mistakes and typos. Feel free to correct me if you see any ❤

IF YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLE SEEING CHAPTERS: like, if the text is missing or the chapter isn't opening, try opening the chapter in a browser instead of the app - like Chrome or safari, that might solve the problem💜 search up my username and the story name on google and it should appear, I hope this helps💜

This books is inspired from a danish book called "more truths and lies" - credit to the author for those parts.

And I swear I'm streaming Dynamite while writing this, let's keep it up😍🥰

Please enjoy ~

__________

"Jungkook."

"Taehyung?"

"What are you doing?" the elder asks as he folds his arms over his chest, watching his husband who's currently having flour all over his face. For some odd reason, it's not a rare sight.

"Well... you see... I was actually going to make a surprise for you..." Jungkook replies hesitatenly, his face completely covered in the white powder. This new found hobby hasn't been evolving too well for Jungkook over the last few days.

"And how's that going for you?" Taehyung leans his weight on one leg as he smiles. He has given up on trying to stop Jungkook from entering the kitchen, discovering that Jungkook actually enjoys it even though he messes it up each time.

Jungkook smiles innocently at him.

"Just go shower goodness, I'll fix this mess," Taehyung walks over to him and starts pushing him out of the kitchen. With a pout forming on Jungkook's lips, the younger shamefully makes his way up the stairs towards the bathroom.

Taehyung shakes his head playfully and turns around to look at the chaos before him. Powder is painting the kitchen counter, the floor and there's even some on the walls. It seems that Jungkook has been trying to move a bowl and dropped it on the way, sending everything flying to another dimension.

Typical.

He starts clearing up the space, minding his own business as the house is silent.

Jimin is walking along the sidewalk, his hands buried deep in his pockets and a big smile on his lips. The sun is shining beautifully, making him squint his eyes a little too much to avoid getting blinded. A lot of people are mingling along the streets to enjoy the nice weather while it lasts.

Everything looks peaceful right now. Maybe that's just because Jimin is having a good day. Like, a really good one. He just spend the night at Hosoek's house and it was amazing. It wasn't very intimate, they haven't reach that point yet. It was just... nice.

He skips further down the road before he spots his house by the end of it, standing the way it usually does. It hasn't been long since Jimin and Hosoek got together and Yoongi finally disappeared from Jimin's life. It's all still new and fresh, but Jimin doesn't mind at all.