Chapter 16

Jimin is sitting in the kitchen of their huge hotel room, staring at his phone.

It's saturday, so the day of the whole dilemma is tomorrow. His heart won't come down for a second though, 'cause now Yoongi texted him again. This time, a lot more direct and... scarier than before.

3 million won by tomorrow or I might hurt whoever only brings me half. Don't take this chance for granded, Jimin.

- Suga

Jimin had immediatly called his parents names and while they came to him, he texted the number back.

He kept saying that they didn't have enough money. It wasn't possible to have such a huge amount of money so quickly. But the messages were just left on read and the number got blocked again.

"He seems deprate... what should we do?" Jimin asks with a worried tone.

"We can't go there with half the money... he literally said he would hurt one of us if we did..." Jungkook sighs and leans against the counter. It would only be safe to get rest of the money by Friday, how the hell are they going to convince Yoongi of that?

"So... we just don't show up? Won't that make sure he gives us more time? He knows we can get the money by Friday, he'll probably give new instructions if we wait," Taehyung says and Jungkook nods in agreement.

It won't be safe at all to show up. They are going to have to force this on Yoongi, only that way they'll be able to pay him. It's only five more days and Yoongi knows that, still he threatens them like this. He seriously wants to freak them out now that he's getting the money he wants.

"Why would he stress it so much?"

"I don't know. He's mental or something. He probably don't think he hit you bad enough when he's getting the money like he asked. Fucking prick," Jungkook says and hits his hand on the table. If he sees that motherfucker he won't be able to hold himself back from killing him on sight.

"Let's just go to bed... we can't do anything about it anyway. We'll all stay home tomorrow, he won't be able to touch any of us," Taehyung states and the others quickly agree with him.

They don't want to admit it, but they are all scared of Yoongi suddenly standing at their doorstep with his gang, ready to kill them or some qshyco shit.

"I guess you're right... not that I'm going to sleep well at this point," Jimin giggles sarcasticly and jumps from the chair he was sitting on.

Taehyung ruffles his hair and gives him a kiss on the forehead, "We can try, at least..."

__________

Taehyung woke up early, still Jungkook was already awake, currently putting his clothes on. He was clearly as affected about this situation as the others.

"Good morning," Taehyung tiredly says and moves his legs over the edge of the bed, "you can't sleep either?"

Jungkook turns and watched his husband get up. He's only wearing boxers and a t-shirt, so when he stretches himself tiredly, his stomach gets visible.

The younger walks over to him and wraps his firm hands around the exposed area of skin. Taehyung flinches slightly at the contact.

"Aish, your hands are cold," he complains, but still wraps his arms gently around Jungkook's neck.

"Hmmm, sorry," the raven says and leans down to kiss Taehyung. "Are you nervous?"

"Who wouldn't be? What if he finds us?" Taehyung asks.

"He won't. It would be straight up stupid to attack someone in a hotel like this. And add that they wouldn't even be able to get in here," Jungkook assures the other and gently runs a hand through his husband's hair.