Chapter 9

Double update! 💜
Vote and comment if you feel like it 💜
______________

The three males make it inside the hotel after a tiring ride, quickly getting two smaller rooms.

Taehyung rushes Jungkook into the shower, that's the best way to get him heated back up.

He's glad Jungkook was able to call him. Wonders what would have happened if he wasn't, he would probably have freezed to death.

Taehyung and Jimin are standing in the room, waiting for Jungkook to get back out to make sure he's okay.

Jimin will be sleeping in the other room.

"Should I go or?" he has a feeling his parents have quite a lot of things to discuss. Not that it's a thing they should do in the middle of the night, but the longer they wait the worse it gets.

"You can go to bed, I might join you later," Taehyung replies as he ruffles Jimin's hair. He isn't totally sure he wants to sleep in here with Jungkook for the night.

"Okay. Goodnight dad," he says before getting up and exiting the small room.

It isn't a fancy hotel, but there's what's needed. A shower, a comfy bed and a key to keep them safe inside.

Taehyung sits on the bed, leaning back on his hands and arching his neck. The ceiling is a dark, cement-like color, not giving Taehyung any feeling of home.

He sits like that, just letting his mind rest for a while before the bathroom door creaks open.

Jungkook steps out with damping wet hair, wearing a dark shirt and some sweatpants Taehyung brought here. His skin is looking better now that he got his normal tempature back.

He runs the towel through his hair one last time before throwing it at the back of the chair.

Silence fills the room and they both feel like being choked to be honest. Jungkook takes in the sight of his husband. He looks exhausted. His hair is a mess and his eyes shows he's stressed over all of this.

"Thanks, for coming to get me," Jungkook hesitantly breaks the ice. He doesn't move, not wanting to trigger something in Taehyung.

"You're welcome," Taehyung coldly replies and turns his head so he's looking at Jungkook.

The said male bites his lip and fiddles a little with his hands. He knows they need to get this over with, it's just not easy.

"So, I'm waiting for an explanation," Taehyung adds. His eyes are showing no sympathy any longer, only anger and disappointment is clear in them. Jungkook hates that.

He doesn't see it very often and it's a terrifying sight. Makes him feel like shit.

"I'm truely sorry Tae... but this- I really needed to do this. I'm sorry I had to lie and that I just escaped like that," Jungkook explains.

"Tell me something I don't know," Taehyung sighs. It's like he has heard that a million times.

"I'm really sorry," Jungkook says.

Taehyung sits straighter in the bed.

"Sorry is not going to get you far this time Jungkook. It's honestly such a shitty move, what if something had happened to you and I wouldn't be aware? Not to mention that you ignored all of my calls like I don't even exist," Taehyung hisses.

Jungkook gulps. He's really a shitty husband, isn't he?

"I know... I just didn't know how to explain... over phone."