Chapter 7

Taehyung stretches his body lazily as he blinks his eyes open. The sun is shining brightly through the curtains, indicating the amazing weather outside.

Taehyung lies for a while, resting his eyes and relaxing his muscles. It won't be long before the baptism, he should probably get going.

Mmm where did he put their suits?

With a long yawn he gets up lazily and walks to the closet. He takes out two suits and places them on the bed, not having the energy to change yet.

He walks outside and down to the kitchen. He should probably get some food before they have to go.

"Hey dad," Jimin, who is already awake, says by the dinner table. He's eating cereal while scrolling through his phone.

"Good morning, you're up early," Taehyung grumbles out. He's not much of a morning person. None of them are.

"Yeah, I spoke with Hoseok this morning, he's going on a trip with his parents for the weekend. I wanted to say goodbye first."

"Make sense," Taehyung says and grabs some cereal for himself before he sits down too. They eat in silence, clearly too tried to talk much.

"Should I go wake dad up? You seem too worn out," Jimin giggles a little. Taehyung tiredly nods, but then it clicks for him.

"Wait, Jungkook isn't sleeping?" Taehyung says quickly. Jimin tilts his head with a frown. "You didn't see him this morning?" the elder questions.

"No, I have been up since 7, I haven't seen him or heard him? I thought he was sleeping," Jimin explains.

Confusion mixed with a little bit of anger fills Taehyung's system.

Hold up. Jungkook could possibly... he wouldn't-

Taehyung stands abruptly, almost kicking the chair over. He gets out of the kitchen and rushes up the stairs. Like a madman, he smacks the door open and looks into their bedroom.

Indeed, no Jungkook. But on his nightstand, there's a note.

No. He has a fucking death-wish if it is what Taehyung thinks it is.

He hears Jimin come up the stairs and stand in the doorway.

"What's the matter? Where is he?" Jimin asks. He didn't hear anything all morning, it would be strange if Jungkook was somewhere else in the house.

Taehyung picks up the note and bites his lip. He reads over the words and he honestly don't know if he wants to crumple it or freaking choke himself with it.

Okay, maybe he's being a little overdramatic, but holy christ he has a reason to be mad.

"What does it say?" Jimin asks as he watches Taehyung throw the note on the bed and grab one of the suits. With a grumble he puts the bigger suit back in the closet.

"That note is clear evidence that your father is an absolute moron, that's what it is," Taehyung hisses.

With a frown, Jimin picks up the note.

Hey Tae

I'm sorry, you're probably going to hate me after this. There's not much I can do though, this is really important to me.

I'll be back from Japan by tomorrow. Say congratulations to Jin and Namjoon from me.

I'm sorry. I love you

- jk

"Holy fuck! He just left? Badass," Jimin hums and Taehyung gives him an annoyed look.

"Go get ready," he pushes Jimin out of the room before finds his phone and goes to contacts.

He quickly finds Jungkook number and calls it, tapping his foot in the meantime. He's like some evil stepmom or something.

After a few seconds, the phone goes straight to voicemail.

Oooh that little beach is a dead man before he even gets a chance to defened himself!

Taehyung groans and throws the phone on the bed.

What a shitty way to start their day.

________

"Jin hyung!" Taehyung smiles as he walks over to the other. He quickly pulls him into a long, tight hug.

"Taehyungie, it's so good to see you," the elder says. Namjoon and Jimin join them too, giving small grettings too.

"Where's Jungkook?" Namjoon asks and Taehyung immediately feels the rage bubble inside of him.

"He couldn't make it. Some work stuff," Taehyung mumbles.

"He escaped this morning," Jimin points out and earns a small pinch to the side.

"Oh, I'm so sad to hear that... we'll celebrate it another time with him," Jin says but it's clear that there's hurt in his voice.

Their families have been close for so many years, it's like they are a real family. Therefore, stuff like this which happens so rarely isn't just something you can't make it too.

But apparently, that idiot called Jungkook can.

"I'm sorry, I'll scold him badly when he gets home, I promise," Taehyung quickly adds.

Jin and Namjoon chuckles at that, giving a small nod.

"So, wanna see the angel?" Jin asks and the two Jeon's immediately gets shining eyes. They love children, no lie.

They follow the couple over to a small baby carriage, seeing the most beautiful little baby girl.

She's sleeping, her thumb in her mouth and her feet are aimlessly kicking the side of the carrige.

"Oh my God, guys she's gorgeous," Taehyung says as he coos down at the small life. Gently, he picks her up and rests her against his shoulder.

"Indeed, she's our little angel," Namjoon says and grabs the baby's hand.

"What will you name her?" Jimin asks and cares for her cheek. She's so small and cute.

"Eunji, it fits her don't you think?" Jin asks and Taehyung gently puts the child over in his friends arms.

"It's perfect," he says and wraps his arm around Jimin shoulder as they watch the couple look down at their baby.

"It's been a while since you were that small," Taehyung fondly states.

"I bet I was cute," Jimin replies and smirks. Taehyung giggles.

"The cutest."

The day went on amazingly. The baptism was just as Taehyung had expected it, emotional and beautiful.

There was a small party/get together afterwards where Taehyung and Jimin got to speak with some older friends and Jin's family.

All in all, it was a really great day aside from one little thing.

Taehyung has been trying to call Jungkook multiple times doing the day, but that jerk won't pick up. He's definitely ignoring him.

It's gonna be an interesting day tomorrow.

____________

I swear, interesting plot will be happening soon!