Chapter 34

MATURE! Like, a lot... so, don't read if you aren't comfortable with rough/SM sex.

_________

"Are you sure Jimin? You seem so upset... we can wait you know-"

"No. I want to do this," Jimin cuts the other off and grabs around his face, "my life have been shit these days, finally something good it happening. Don't ruin it for me."

Hoseok chuckles slightly at the other's pout and cute angry face. The mood has started to slowly get brighter, making it easier for them to talk without the tension. Hoseok thinks Jimin is jumping into the opportunity of them having sex way too fast, but it's what the younger wants.

What Jimin wants, Jimin gets.

And it's not like they haven't been 'sexual' before, they just haven't had sex sex. They know each other's bodies, they knows what each other like (at least Jimin does now) and they are comfortable together. So, there isn't really anything holding them back.

Not to mention that Jimin is so freaking curious about the new information of Hoseok so-called kink. It makes him excited just thinking about it. 

"Okay, but we will stop if you start feeling bad again, okay?" Hoseok assures. They are already in the bedroom, considering that Jimin was so eager to get going. He has calmed down a little more by now, so he just look up at Hoseok that's above him. He reaches his hands up and gently wraps them around the elder's neck, pulling him close. They decided that their safety word should be red. Cliché right?

Their lips gently press together. At first it's completely innocent, but slowly they start working more and more with each other and at some point Hoseok succeeds in forcing his tongue in between Jimin's lips. He sucks and bites everywhere he can, holding tightly around Jimin's thin waist.

Jimin sighs into the intense kiss, feeling how Hoseok's hands slowly starts moving higher underneath his shirt. He runs his big and slender hands over Jimin's chest and nipples, teasing him with slow movements. As he continues higher, he can feel Jimin's body trying to lift itself to create some sort of friction between them, but Hoseok just presses him down and holds him in an iron grub.

Jimin whines as their kiss ends and Hoseok starts trailing his lips down the side of Jimin's face. Jimin struggles as he feels one of Hoseok's hands runs back down and grips his hip. The other slides out of the shirt too, but it goes back to Jimin's collarbones.

Jimin gasps when the hand seals around his throat and cuts off most of his airway. He feels how his chest starts burning with the desperate feeling of needing oxygen... but he loves it. He hasn't really tried this in any past one-night-stands, so it's overly exciting. His eyes closes and his hands tug in Hoseok's shirt. The elder starts grinding against Jimin, he himself already being painfully hard.

Jimin's erection is also stirring alive, loving every bit of attention it can get. Hoseok keeps teasing Jimin for a couple of minutes, grinding harder and slower while constantly changing the pressure on Jimin's neck. 

"Like it rough, huh?" Hoseok asks in a deep voice, extremely close to Jimin's ear. He bites the shell and lets out a possessive growl as he gives one particular harsh push against Jimin with his hips. The younger grits his teeth at that, tears starting to fill in the brim of his eyes.

Hoseok is being gentle, Jimin knows he is. Still, he's more rough than anything the blonde has tried before and they aren't even very far yet. He can feel himself getting dizzy from the hard hold around his neck, but Hoseok releases him just in time. 

The elder grabs Jimin's pants and opens them up before dragging them down his slender legs. Jimin is taking deep breaths as he also feels Hoseok pulling off his boxers, setting his hard and excited member free.