Chapter 15

Jimin sighs as he empties his bag into the closet. They have arrived at the hotel where they will be staying for the next two weeks or so. Jimin got his own room and his parents are right next door.

He let's himself fall back on the bed so he bounces in motion with the mattress.

He hasn't heard anything from Yoongi since the messages, so they don't really know if what they are doing is wrong or not.

Why did it end up like this? He got himself in so much trouble... his family even have to leave their home because he just had to get a boyfriend back in the day. Talk about naive.

He shakes his head and starts getting ready for bed. It won't make it better just being moody about it, he might as well get ready for tomorrow. He won't know if a new message will be there for him.

Next door, Jungkook and Taehyung has finished unpacking as well. The eldest runs his hands through his hair and lets them rest on top of his head. This makes him feel uneasy, not being able to live in his own home.

They are lucky they got a lot of money. Of course, they found one of the biggest hotels in the city. If they are going to stay for two weeks, they need their own kitchen and own bedroom. They got the penthouse suit that has two bedrooms, a huge living room, a kitchen and a bathroom with spa and everything. 

Still, none of them are in the mood to enjoy this luxury, they honestly just want to go home.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook gently wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist, placing his chin on his shoulder. 

"I don't know. I'm just so scared, I can't let anything happen to him," Taehyung says with a deep sigh, leaning back in the comfortable embrase. Jungkook knows better than anyone how hard Taehyung has fighted his entire life, most of it simply to keep Jimin safe. 

"It's okay to be scared. I am too... but we'll fix it, they won't get the change to hurt him when I'm around," Jungkook hisses. Taehyung sighs a little at that too. They don't know if all of this will be over in two weeks and they have given Yoongi the money. What if gets even more greedy.

"How will I even know you're there?" Taehyung whispers out. They discussed the whole situation between them after the baptism in the hotelroom, but they never really got to terms with it. Jungkook physically flinches at the words.

He releases his hold around Taehyung and makes him turn around. Taehyung is just staring mindlessly into his chest, not having the energy for another argument. 

Surprisingly, Jungkook smiles gently and lifts Taehyung's head by his chin.

"You know I'm sorry about that," he says and Taehyung slumps his shoulder.

"Just because you're sorry about it doesn't mean you aren't going to do it again," he huffs and moves to turn his head, but Jungkook is quick to grab it between both of his hands. 

He knows it's a sesitive topic that they have discussed way too many times, but Taehyung is forgetting something.

"Listen. Do you remember back when Jimin got taken away? When you were so sick you almost killed yourself?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung rolls his eyes and nods. Obviously he would remember, it's not just something you throw out of the window as if it never happened. It has scard him for life.

"Don't get sassy now," Jungkook chuckles slightly, "but do you also remember how I threw everything away in order to be with you? Protect you? Take care of you?" 

Taehyung looks up at him with big eyes. Jungkook really is the only reason he's standing here today and it's something he'll never be able to fully pay back for.

"So when I tell you that I'll leave everything behind in situations where it really matters, I won't even hesitate for a second. I wish I could be there for Namjoon and Jin and I know what I did was wrong... but I promise you, I would have been there in a fucking second if knew any of you were in danger," he states sternly.

Taehyung feels his heart flutter slightly at that. When Jungkook says it with such a voice and that look in his eyes, Taehyung knows he's speaking the truth. He bites his lip with a small nod and leans in for a hug.

"I'm sorry. I probably overreacted a little back then," he mumbles against the younger's broad chest. He soon hears a deep laugh arrupt from it.

"No you didn't, I think I deserved that treatment. I just need you to know that I'll always be here, even if might doesn't seem like it," Jungkook states and kisses his husband's brown locks.

"Getting all cheesy now, are we?" Taehyung giggles and leans back so they can press their lips together. Ah, it was nice to get that fully of their chest. They have something way bigger to worry about after all.

_________

Jimin walks through the school gates with a blank expression. It's now Friday and Monday is approacting with a irritatinly fast pace, making it harder for Jimin to have a normal everyday life. They have been staying at the hotel the last few days, not anything speciel about it.

Still, Jimin craves nothing more than just going home and lie in his own bed.

Doing this time, there hasn't been any new notes from Yoongi or other signs.

Jimin sighs as he walks further down the hall and spots Hoseok by his locker. He's currently speaking with a girl, it's the one called Hwasa again. They are laughing about something.

Well, at least someone is having a good time.

Jimin can't help but feel a painful kick of jeaulosy invading his system. It has been hard for him to be with Hoseok these days, considering that he has to lie about not being home. He makes his way over to the two who greets him on sight.

"Goodmorning Jimine," Hoseok says and pulls Jimin in for a sidehug, kissing his temple. 

"Morning..." he mumbles.

"Is something wrong?" Hoseok asks immeditely as he feels Jimin's lacking mood. Hwasa quickly escuses herself with a kind smile and walks away, probably sensing there was a private conversation in coming.

"I'm okay," Jimin lies and leans over to peck Hoseok's lips. He can't have another person worry about him... that just makes him even more stressed and annoyed about the mess he's in.

"You sure? Want to come over later?"

"Sorry I can't... I have to help my dad with some... stuff," Jimin says. He's not a very good liar and he hates lying to Hoseok more than anything. The elder frowns slightly, clearly not convinced.

"Jimin, you have been saying that for days now? Can't you just tell me what's up?" Hoseok questions, getting a little annoyed. Aren't you supposed to talk with each other about everything when you're in a relationship? This said relation has been lacking lately, they are barely together anymore.

"I'm sorry it's just... I'm dealing with some stuff right now. I promise I'll tell you about it when the time is right I... I just need you to trust me on this one," Jimin says and looks up with his big puppy eyes. Hoseok seems conflicted.

"Please?" Jimin presses on. He feels Hoseok's body relax and he sighs gently.

"Okay. Just not for too long, alright?"