Chapter 2

Jimin happily walks inside the school, greeting a few people he's familiar with on the way.

He went to school alone today since Hoseok said he has some stuff he needed to fix here before school. That doesn't stop Jimin from searching for him.

He gets lucky when Hoseok walks out of one of the classrooms, followed by the most beautiful girl Jimin has ever seen.

Or maybe more like, sexy?

She has long curly brown hair, her eyes are outstanding and her body is on point.

"Jimin!? You scared me, what are you doing here so early?" Hoseok jumps up slightly. Jimin eyes between Hoseok and the girl for a second.

He then lifts an eyebrow while crossing his arms, resting his weight on one leg.

"I'm here to see my boyfriend, is that a problem?" he questions.

"No, not at all, I'm glad you're here," Hoseok smiles and grabs around Jimin's waist, "we just finishes setting up the banners for the intro week, you know that the school festival is coming up right?"

He gives Jimin a gentle peck on the cheek as the younger nods.

"And who's this?" he asks and points at the girl. It may have come out a bit ruder than what Jimin had wanted, but the other two doesn't seem pay it any mind.

"I'm hwasa, I'm helping Hoseok with all the preparations for the intro festival since we have art together," the girl explain and then smiles.

Jimin hates that the girl seems so cool and sweet. He smiles back.

"I'm Jimin, nice to meet you too," he says.

They talk for a little while before the clock rings and they have to go to class. Hwasa is the first to excuse herself and find her lesson.

"Should we meet up after school?" Hoseok asks and pecks Jimin again. The younger smiles and nods.

"Both of my parents are working late, we can be at my place," Jimin says.

"I'll come after my final lesson, lucky you to be done earlier," Hoseok sighs. He has one more class than Jimin, so he's often done later than the younger.

"Okay, I'll make some good food for you," Jimin tries to lighten his mood. It helps a little.

"Thanks Jiminie, see you then," Hoseok cheers before giving Jimin a final kiss and rushing down the hallway.

______

Jimin walks his way home and has his mind running crazy. He wants to make a move on Hoseok today, try and see if he will finally let them go all the way.

Jimin is getting impatient because this time, he's actually safe in the relationship. And he's horny all the time... so...

He walks into the driveway and notices something stuck on their mailbox.

He takes it and sees that it reads a huge '10' on it. It seems to have gotten stuck om the box somehow. Jimin rips it out and throws it in the transcan as soon as he steps inside the house.

He starts thinking about what he should make for Hoseok. Jimin is not the best in the kitchen, but he can make a few things.

Maybe spagetti carbonara? Or lasagne? He feels like making Italian today.

After a few minutes of passing around the kitchen, he finally settles on Carbonara.

While making the delicious dish, he hums to some music and even dances along at points. In another life, he would definitely have been a dancer.