Chapter 23

Jimin is lying with his eyes closed, holding tightly around the cold hand he has touched so many times before.

Hoseok is still in coma, but the doctors informed him that it probably won't be long before he wakes back up.

Therefore, Jimin has been here the last couple of days. Most of the time, he has just been resting his head against the side of the bed while holding Hoseok's hand, begging for him to squeeze it back. That haven't been the case so far.

Jimin's mind and body have been restless. It has been some days since they had the talk with Christin. It was some information Jimin didn't expect at all. Now, he can't help but feel bad for Yoongi somehow... it wasn't his fault he turned out to be a shitty person. He was an asshole, no lie... but somehow, Jimin just can't blame him for what he did.

There are only two types of people in the world. Those who have been raised well and those who haven't.

Unfortunately, Yoongi didn't get to know what was right or wrong when he was small. He just knew his parents didn't want him and that he should take care of himself.

Jimin sighs and he tiredly opens his eyes. He looks up at Hoseok. The boy barely looks like himself. He's having a mask over his face that will help him breathe if he suddenly wakes up. His arms are filled with different needles that is supposed to help him recover faster from the incident.

What Jimin feels worst about is thinking that Yoongi isn't guilty of being a monster when what he did against Hoseok can never be justified.

Jimin gently let's go of Hoseok's hand and let's his fingers run up and down his forearm for a little before he gets up.

With a deep sigh, he leaves the room. He needs some food once in a while.

_________

"Did he text?" Jungkook asks as he comes downstairs, his glasses still resting on his nose and hair messy. He has been working all day, considering how much he got behind in the days where they weren't staying at home.

"Not yet... I'm just begging Hoseok will wake up soon... if he doesn't, Jimin will never get better," Taehyung says as he watches his husband walk towards him.

Since it has been a few days and everything has gone back to normal, Jungkook and Taehyung haven't been able to stay by Jimin's side. They have let him take some time off from school to be with Hoseok while they have been working.

"I hope so too," Jungkook agrees and cages Taehyung between his arms like he usually does.

Taehyung smiles slightly and wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck. He plays a little with the dark hair in Jungkook's neck as he looks into his husband's eyes.

"I have a meeting later, but I'm free afterwards. Do you want to wait in my office and we can go somewhere when I'm finished?" the elder asks with a smile, it looks more like a smirk though.

Taehyung tilts his head slightly. Jimin will be staying at the hospital tonight, so maybe it's a good day for them to spend some time together.

"Mmm okay, I guess that could be nice. I need to get my mind off things somehow," he says and leans in to gently place his lips against Jungkook's in a peck.

"Me too, let's go then," the younger smiles in return and plants overly many kisses around Taehyung's face until he gets a harsh push in the chest to make him stop.

They quickly get in some better clothes and heads towards the company.

Jungkook immedietly has to leave to go to the meeting. He gives Taehyung a quick kiss and a pat on his bum teasingly before disappearing down the hall.