Bonus #1

Valentines special

(8 years before the adult books - Jimin is 10 years old, taekook are around 25 years)
_________

Jungkook sighs as he steps inside his house, finally being done with a day filled with meetings and paperwork. He also had to pick up Jimin from school and take him to Jin and Namjoon's house for some reason. He doesn't know why, that's how tired he is. He barely knows what the clock is and what day it is.

Life has been hectic for him these past few days because one of his companies most loyal costumors have gone bankrupt and therefore a lot of money have been lost in the marketing industry for the Jeons.

Luckily, he has most of it under control now, so he's excited to just spend the night relaxing and maybe watching a movie or something like that.

"Taehyung?" he calls out.

"Upstairs," he hears called back in the distance. Jungkook stretches his body and starts walking up the stairs. He turns on most of the light on the way since it's dark outside and most of the house is completely shut down. Taehyung has probably been working over his students homework in their office.

Without much thought, the younger male starts walking towards their bedroom and gives the door a small push. What he didn't expect was to see his husband behind it. And definetly not dressed the way he is.

A beautiful set of black lingerie is resting over his flawless skin, covering the most private parts of his body. It's a set with high tights, sexy female-like underpants and then a transparent dress over his chest that Jungkook just wants to rip apart right here on the spot.

"What in the world-"

"Happy valentine!" Taehyung giggles and sees how Jungkook has been unable to function since he stepped foot inside the room. It's kind of adorable actually. And Jungkook is indeed flabbergasted, it has been a while since Taehyung has surprised him like this. It's valentine today? He completely forgot! He was so caught up with work he didn't even notice.

Oh no, he didn't buy flowers or chocolate or anything...

"Tae I-"

"I know what you're thinking and it's okay. I thought you were going to forget about it, so I bought some chocolate for us and then... I wanted to surprise you too," he smiles, "is it working?"

"Very much indeed," Jungkook smirks and walks closer. He leans down to place a few teasing kisses on the other's lips. He looks beautiful like this.

When Jungkook is starting to pull back, Taehyung lets out what comes close to a growl and grabs in the strap of Jungkook's pants, pulling him closer by the hip.

"Oh, someone's needy?" the younger giggles and let's his arms wrap around his husband's waist. Taehyung slides his hands up the other's firm chest while nodding.

"I didn't sent Jimin to get taken care of for nothing," he smiles lewdly. He did indeed make a deal with Jin to take care of Jimin, even if it's for valentine, but Namjoon is on a business trip anyway, so they are not celebrating this in praticular. This gave Taehyung the perfect oppertunity to save Jimin from whatever they are going to do tonight and lur his husband in.

"Is that so?" Jungkook giggles and without warning, he turns them and pushes Taehyung backwards so he gets pressed against the wall. Jungkook's plans about relaxing and watching a movie have been completely forgotten now that he's getting overly turned on by his teasy husband.

Taehyung moans when Jungkook's lips start trailing down his neck and colorbone, his hands running up and down the elder sides and feeling the soft material of the dress underneath his fingers. So hot, so sexy.

They make out for quite a while and to cut it short, exactly 13 minutes and 10 seconds later Taehyung as gasping as his husband sinks his simmering dick into him. Long and thick as always.

Taehyung bites his lip and hides his head in Jungkook's neck. The feeling of him being pressed against the wall and Jungkook's hand holding strongly underneath his leg is incredible. He will never admit it, but standing up sex is almost like a kink for him. It's so rough and edgy and he loves every bit of it.

His panties have simply been moved to the side, but he's still wearing the entire set. Jungkook absolutely loves that, it looks so hot on him, outlining his body just the perfect way.

"F-Fuck-" Taehyung gasps and throws a hand into Jungkook's hair, pulling it strongly. This makes Jungkook hiss, but his pace doesn't flatter in the slightest. On the contrary, he actually speeds up so he's slamming into the elder as if they haven't had sex in years.

"I love you-" Jungkook grunts out and pulls out of Taehyung while kissing his lips. He then turns the other around and once again starts thrusting into Taehyung's arching hole. The new position makes Jungkook go deeper and he now has the amazing view of Taehyung slender back and bubbly butt. Not to mention the dress and panties make it look ten times sexier. This position is so underrated or maybe it's just Jungkook that has a back kink.

"H-Harder-" Taehyung gasps out and Jungkook quickly makes that come true. They keep going at it for a long time before Taehyung is thrown on the bed and they have another three rounds. They are really not letting a day like this going to waste, spending all their energy on connecting their bodies.

When Jungkook comes inside the other again, he takes a deep breath before letting himself fall down beside his husband, totally out of energy. Taehyung too is completely used and barely has the energy to turn over.

Damn, that was hot. They haven't had that intense sex for quite a while, it's satisfying on a whole other level.

Jungkook turns over on his side and throws his arms around Taehyung, pulling him closer.

"T-That was amazing... thanks," Jungkook kisses his forehead, "it was an amazing gift."

"I'm glad you liked it," the elder chuckles and let's Jungkook embrace him. He doesn't know why he suddenly got that idea, but he's glad he did. It lead to quite an amazing time for them.

They share another 'I love you' before Taehyung snuggles closer to the other, hiding his face Jungkook's muscular chest. The scent and feeling of home settles in him and once again he's assured that this place is where he's supposed to be.

This right here is his home.

_____________

A small smutty chapter for you guys! Sorry I didn't have time to make it longer, but I hope you enjoyed anyway! 💜

Thanks for reading, and see you next time 💜