Chapter 28

Double update, just for you 😘

Comment and vote if you feel like it, it's great motivation💜
______________

Taehyung feels how his eyes are heavy. He wants to open them up, but somehow that seems like too much of a challenge right now. His chest and stomach feels weird, it's as if he's nauseous but he can't throw up.

After a minute of feeling totally captured in his own shell, Taehyung's eyes finally blink open. The room is dark, only the light from the moon is shining through the curtains and making it possible for Taehyung to see anything.

He looks at the window, then the ceiling and then the man that's resting beside him. Jungkook's arm is securly wrapped around Taehyung's waist, his other arm and hand holding up his head. It seems like the ravenette have been trying to stay awake, but ended up doozing off in this position. His head is falling once in a while before his body flinches and brings it back to rest on his arm.

Jungkook has always been a heavy sleeper, his increasing age not making it any better.

Taehyung looks at him for a little as he tries to recall what happened earlier. He closes his eyes again, this time so tight that he can see the black-like spots dance over his eyelids.

His father is in his life again. He doesn't know if he wants to cry, scream or punch something. The frustration and fear seems to have taken over his chest, that's why he's experiencing everything he experienced back then. The fear, the stress and the constant feeling of someone punching your over and over in the stomach.

It sucks.

He takes a deep breath and tries to hold back the building of a second anxiety attack of the day, his body already starting to get shaken up again and the sudden urge to sob out loud feels like the only thing that would calm him down.

It seems like the male beside him has woken up by feeling Taehyung's movement and shaking.

"T-Tae," he asks and yawns a little, clearly still sleepy. Taehyung throws a hand over his mouth as he feels a heart-tearing sob emerge through his sensitive chest.

"Oh baby," Jungkook wakes up a little more when he realizes that Taehyung actually is awake. He lies down on top of Taehyung and hides his head in the elder's neck. Back when they were younger, pressure was the best way to get Taehyung to calm down when it all became too much. Somehow, having some weight on top of him stopped him from freaking out, just as it's doing right now.

"It's okay," Jungkook whispers and kisses the other's tear-stained cheek, "it's okay. You're safe, Jimin is safe. No one will hurt you anymore baby."

Taehyung takes some hitching breaths as he tries to stop crying, feeling Jungkook's words immedietly calm down his system. Oh, how grateful he is for the younger. For having him here, for not losing him back then. He could never live without Jungkook.

"I'm s-scared," the trembling lips stutters out, saying the words that is filling up every inch of Taehyung's body. No one would ever understand how much it's hurting him.

"I-I thought I was free," he adds. Jungkook lifts himself a little and kisses Taehyung's forehead, his own eyes stinging with tears.

"I'm sorry," is the only thing the raven can utter before he again lets his lips rest on Taehyung's forehead. He knew this would happen. If he could just have come up with a better lie, this wouldn't have been a problem. Still, he would probably blame himself for the rest of his life for keeping such a secret.

Taehyung grabs around Jungkook, tugging his shirt tightly as he cries into his chest.

Taehyung has been sleeping for about five hours. Jungkook stayed with him the entire time, Jimin chose to go to bed a little early. He seemed to have a lot in his mind.