Chapter 12

"That guy is so fucking dead, I swear to God-"

"We can't confront him, he might hurt one of us. He's even threatening Namjoon and Jin. What the hell are we gonna do?" Taehyung cuts Jungkook off who has been walking around the living room in pure frustration for an hour now.

Of course it's the Min Yoongi that's behind this. Jungkook knew he should have gotten rid of that piece of shit when he had the chance. If only he had contacted the police when he flushes the drugs in their toilet.

The drugs that are apparently worth Jimin's safety.

"We don't even know how much he wants?" Jungkook speaks up.

"Well, it's not like we don't have enough money to pay for those... drugs or whatever," Taehyung says. Maybe, that's going to be a problem if Yoongi knows they won't hesitate to pay a huge amount of money to him. He'll probably take advantage of that.

"That's true, but if we have to get enough money from the bank without them getting suspicious, we need more than a week. If it's a lot of money he's talking about," Jungkook sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

This is freaky, it's almost like they are in a movie or something close to it.

"Yoongi's smart, he has probably thought through something like that already... I guess he'll find some psycho way to tell me how much money he wants... fuck... I'm so s-sorry, I never though he would... I didn't think he was like that, I-I just-"

Jungkook walks over and places a hand on Jimin shoulder, holding him from shaking to much. The young boy is clearly very upset about this, probably building up unheatly amounts of guilt in his heart. It's like everything he thought he did for a better life came back to bite him in the ass.

"Listen Jimin. Whatever that boy is planning, we'll fix it and most of all we will keep you safe. If I have to strangle Yoongi myself, I'll do it. He's not going to hurt you, I'll never let that happen," he assures the trembling boy.

Just like any other day, Jungkook and Taehyung are more than willing to sacrifice their own life in order to keep their son safe.

Yoongi must be stupid for putting himself up against parents, they are not someone you want to mess with.

"I can't believe this is happening," Jimin states and is slowly placed down into the couch next to Taehyung. The elder gently wraps his arms around Jimin and hugs him tightly.

"I know it's scary, but we will get through it okay? No matter the amount of money he requests, we will give it all up to get him out of your life, I promise," he says and pats Jimin's hair gently.

Jimin feels like crying to be honest.

He doesn't know if it's guilt or regret that's filling up his heart right now. Whatever it is, it's hurting like a fucking bitch.

"I think we should go to bed, I guess we can't do much side from wait until we know how much money he wants," Jungkook says and pulls his phone out of his pocket.

They have a normal day tomorrow, but it probably won't be as normal as it is for everyone else.

"You're right. Jimin, go grab the mattress in the guest room, you're sleeping in our room tonight," Taehyung says without any chance for objection. Not that Jimin wants to object. He feels at risk in his own house, simply because Yoongi stepped inside here.

It's like his dirty feet and hands have been all over the place, infecting it.

"Come on," Taehyung drags Jimin from his daze, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the stairs.

_________

It's morning and not a single word has been exchanged between the small family. Maybe it's a weak attempt to make this a morning as ordinary as an other day which it definitely isn't.

Jimin tiredly gets himself dressed and heads down stairs. He's glad he slept in his parents room, just like when he was younger. It just feels ten times more safe than his own room.

He skips breakfast, not really in the mood for it. The only thing that's actually lighting up his day is the fact that he's going to see Hoseok.

"Ready to go?" Jungkook asks and Jimin simply nods. He's not really in the mood to talk either.

Yesterday, they agreed that Jungkook will drop him off and pick him up at school to be safe. Hoseok agreed to be by Jimin's side as much of the day he could, only getting seperated doing classes.

They sit in silence through the entire ride and only when Jimin is about to exit the car Jungkook stops him.

"Call me if anything happens. And I mean anything. I will be here faster than fucking flash," Jungkook assures and Jimin can't help but chuckle slightly at that.

"I will dad, see you later," Jimin says and shuts the car door. He watches the vehicle leave before turning around to head inside the school.

He looks to his sides, glazing at every corner of the parking lot. There's nothing unusual from all other morning he has crossed the gray asphalt, all the other students doing the same are just minding their own business.

Still, Jimin has this extreme urge to look around, assuring himself that Yoongi won't suddenly appear in front of him. It's like he's an outsider in his own city and he hates it.

He quickly enters the building and doesn't get far down the hallway before he spots Hoseok. It's like a punch of warmth hits his chest, seeing the boy calmly stand against the locker waiting for him.

Jimin bites his lip as he walks faster, wanting to be in Hoseok's arms as quickly as possible. He doesn't even give his boyfriend the change to greet him before he has thrown himself into his chest.

Hoseok makes and 'oof' sound and embraces the shorter male slightly confused.

"Jimin? Is something wrong?" he asks and he feels Jimin rub his face into his shirt, trying to get as close as possible.

"No... I'm just glad to see you," he mumbles and sighs. This feeling is giving him a new sense of home, the feeling he needs more than anything right now.

Hoseok frowns slightly. What Jimin said didn't sound convincing in the slightest, but he chooses not to question it. It seems like Jimin just needs him close for a little.

Jimin's head is arguing whether to tell Hoseok about Yoongi's threats or not?  Could it possibly put Hoseok in more danger?

He doesn't know how Hoseok will react, so the conflict is more heated in his head than he could have wished for.

He digs his head deeper into his boyfriend's chest if that's even possible, trying not to think too much about it.

_____________

Do you think he should tell Hoseok?

Thank you for reading!<3