Chapter 21

Double update 😍
____________

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook walk out of the courtroom. It was just some simple witnessing stuff they had to be a part of. Telling when they got threatened, explaining what happened to Hoseok and so on.

It has been like this the last two days. Still, the day is far from over. They are going to meet with Yoongi's family soon, uofficielly.

The Min family apparently didn't have anything to with the murder. They didn't have anything to do with Yoongi either for that matter. It appears he moved out of his house when he was 16.

16!? He wasn't even aged, meaning his parents must have thrown him out and left him to take care of himself.

That makes Jimin extremely anxious to meet the family. So far, he doesn't have the best image in his head, everything they have been told the last few days about the family doesn't make it any better.

"Okay, we have an hour before we have to meet the Mins. We should get something to eat," Jungkook says and the others quickly agree with him.

They go to a café nearby, just relaxing for some time. Taehyung talked with Jin and Namjoon yesterday. They just got back home and obviously heard the news, they were glad to hear Jimin was okay and that Yoongi wasn't a part of their life anymore.

"W-What are we going to say when we meet them?" Jimin asks. He has feared this day more than any of the others. He has never heard about Yoongi's family, not his real on at least. Will they even talk to them?

"I don't know... I guess we'll figure out for good who killed Yoongi. At this point, I'm honestly just curious to know," Jungkook states. There was some pictures of the guy who supposedly killed Yoongi in the news, but it seems like he was payed to kill the boy. He didn't have any relation to him, it was more like a hit-man or something.

"Yeah, I guess they have information that the public doesn't know about. It's only rightful that we get to know, after everything we have been through," Taehyung sighs.

Jimin hums and looks down at the plate in front of him. He ordered a waffle, but he just can't seem to eat up the sweet. His stomach is turning uncomfortably, making it harder for him to have an appetite.

He pushes the plate away and leans back in the chair.

"I just hope they won't accuse us, I can't deal with some middle-aged couple trying to get money out of us," he huffs and Jungkook giggles slightly at that.

"Don't worry, they can't accuse us for anything. We're safe."

____________

Jimin presses his hands uncomfortably against each other as they wait by the exit for the Min family.

Since it's an uofficial meeting, they didn't get a room or anywhere private to talk. Not that Jimin minds though, he's honestly a little scared about who he's about to meet.

"Okay, I think that's them," Taehyung states. Jimin immedietly looks down the hall, biting his lip.

There's a family walking towards them. It seem like there's a mother, a father, a girl in her teens and a little boy that can't be much more than 10 years old. Behind them is another lady, she doesn't walk very close to the family though.

Jimin frankly didn't think the stereotypes he had builded in his head was going to be true, but boy he was wrong. It's everything he feared it would be.

The mother is angrily yanking the young kid's arm in order to keep him close to the group. The father looks like your typical junkie, his eyes so bloodshot and red that's it's obvious for everyone he's high on something.

The daughter, Jimin assumes, looks extremely unbothered about anything around her. She has long black hair, emo like make-up and she's currently chewing on some gum. Her phone seems to be the most interesting thing in the world right now.

The lady behind them, who seems to be just a few years younger than the mother, is different though. She's better dressed and her hair is put up nicely.

She somewhat seems... kind? The others seem like people you do not want to get involved with. The family stops in front of the Jeons, either giving them bored or irritated glanzes.

"You the Jeons or something?" the daughter asks, blowing a bubble with her gum.

Taehyung puts on some sort of fake smile, Jungkook just lifts an eyebrow in confusion and Jimin honestly don't know what he's doing. They are standing in their finest suits, something you would usually wear to a courtroom, but apparently not these people.

"Yes, we are, are you Min Yoongi's family?" Jungkook takes the word, putting a hand out. No one takes it though and he annoyingly lets it fall back by his side. It's only Namjoon's handsakes that get ignored, not his!

"Yeah, something like that," the father says and looks over them. His eyes stop at Jimin that stands between his parents. He gives him the elevator look in the most creepy way possible. Then he steps ahead and suddenly grabs Jimin's chin.

"So you're the small troublemaker," he smirks, his hair falling slightly in his eyes and his breath is beyond disgusting.

Jimin immedietly smacks his hand away as Jungkook puts a palm on the man's chest and pushes him back. Jungkook and Taehyung stand protectivly in front of their son, this family has hurt them more than enough.

"He's no troublemaker, he's the victim of your son's psychopathic mind," Jungkook says sternly. Maybe it was stupid to meet up with this chaos of a family.

"Hah, that boy is not my son. He's better dead than anything, wasn't supposed to be born in the first place... like the rest..." he mumbles the last part and earns a fuck-finger from his daughter.

What a happy family.

"We haven't seen Yoongi for years," the mother states as she keeps the 10 year old tight to her hip. He seems annoyed and angry at being here.

"We just need to make sure you guys don't get any ideas. We aren't responsible for Yoongi, not his action either. So if you're looking for money, you can forget it," she adds and starts dragging the boy with him down the hall.

The girl rolls her eyes and hands Jimin a note which he shockingly grabs, fumbling a little with it. She follows her mother down, her hips swaying unnaturally much.

The father smirks and gives Jungkook a weird slap on the shoulder. The entire family just stands confused and looks at the Mins leaving the building without further notice.

"What the fuck was their deal?" Jungkook spits out as he brushes his suit off. Jimin is looking at the note with the girls number in disgust before he throws it into the garbage can. He's too gay for this.

"They sure are a handful," Taehyung agrees.

They soon hear a clearing of throat and turn in confusion to see the nicely dressed lady still standing before them. She smiles gently.

"Hi, I'm Christin. I'm Yoongi's aunt," she states, "I'm sorry about them."

She tiredly looks in the direction where the family left. Her sister is the mother it appears.

"His aunt? Can you maybe tell us some more about this... mess?" Jimin asks. The lady smiles and nods.

"Of course. I was the only person that meant something to Yoongi after all."