CHOU Z SHU X SHORTY!READER

Request:DaNuggetGurl

No one pov

Being short was absolutely not cool,you always get tease by your friends,and keep calling kids by surrounding and mostly you can't take at high places.

That was always happen to (Y/N) (L/N) she always get teased by the owner of Raging Bulls Kurenai Shu.Make her feel annoyed by his tease.

Not just his tease but also his seductive smirk whenever you mad at him also his charming look,make your heart want to explode by it.The tall he are make you feel that you two is brother and sister.

And you work under him as personal bey instructions.

"Oh,hello (Y/N)"

Fubuki greet you by his calm smile,you look him.Well,you same tall as Fubuki shoulder only.

"Hello Fubuki you early again"

"Yeah I want to be more stronger"

You hummed and let Fubuki train.

"Oh by the way,where's Shu?"

"(Sigh) I'm not his personal assistant Fubuki so how should I know about it"

"Yeah I forgot about that sorry,but you two seems close so everyone expect that you guys living together"

"Me and him you gotta be kidding it would be disaster if he same roof with me"

You can't just handle those tease and his hot face and everything about him.

"Aww,really how so?I can make children plate for you"

You tense up when someone hug you from behind and rest their chin on your head.

"Shu!I swear you heavy!What are you eating,10 kg of spaghetti carbonara!?"

"Come on,(Y/N) you know you want this from long time~"

He purr,you put your all strength to stay balance once he snuggle to your hair.

"F-Fubuki help me"

You cried but the blond boy gone from his spot.You grunt and clench your teeth.

'Fubuki I swear I gonna kill you'

But Shu rested more his body on your make you unbalanced and fell on ground.

"Oww,Shu you cheeky bastard you almost kill me"

"(Chuckle) sorry (Y/N) it just you so cute since we kindergarten"

"Whatever-"

Your eyes widen a bit,he on top of you.He was sweating maybe he back from his routine jogging and that's absolutely hot when he smirk sexily.

"What were you think (Y/N)~"

"Stink"

And there's a long pause.

"Huh?"

"I said you stink albino,and you hug me while you sweating argh my precious hair!"

"That's all you think!?"

"Well duh my hair my crown,don't you know all women hair is their precious crown?"

You walk to get bathroom provide by Raging Bulls.You lucky to bring mini towel with you.

"Hey,I also want to take a bath too"

"No you should take a bath before you hugging me!"

"So you still like the hug from me (Y/N)?"

"No idiots!"

You can heard his chuckle from outside the bathroom.

"Alright,alright what tsundere you are...But that make me fall in love with you (Y/N)"

"Yeah me too idiot"

"That's mean I can take a bath with you?"

The sound of water fall down were only the sound you guys heard.

"Of course not!"

"Take you long enough to answer my question"

"Idiot!Go away!"

Shu walk to his office while laughing.

'(Y/N) (Y/N),I really love you since we at Beigoma and when you tried to save me from becoming Red Eye...You are my precious things that I never have'