HOST CLUB!SHU X READER

(A/n:kinda confusing the request:--tridentblader-- so I didn't know if it were okay or not)

No one POV

Beigoma Highschool Academy.It's were elite highschool with European looking building.(Y/N) (L/N) weren't that rich girl or neither the poor girl she really ordinary can paid the amount of the school payment.

She just walk around and see one wooden door that she never knew before.She open the rose scent along with some fragrance that make the room so sweet and calm scent.

"Welcome,to host club what you wanna to get today princess?The cutie loli boy?The independent boy?The calmer or you rather have the leader?"

You saw bunch of boys were sitting elegantly on the big sofa.

"Ah,no I just walked around since I was new here"

"Oh,you the new student,what's your name princess?"

The albino asked,while he lift your chin up gently.

"I-It's (Y/N) (L/N) and who you guys are umm can you please let go of my chin?"

"Well sure,my princess my name is Kurenai Shu the leader of the host club"

Shu also introduce the other host.The cute one is Valt Aoi,The independent one was Daigo Kurogami,The calm one is Ken Midori.Ranjiro Kiyama the fiesty.Wakiya Murasaki the vice president in the host club.

You get along with them,by helping them with the sweet and tea.You like their chef but you didn't mind you happy with it.Shu mostly help you with the kitchen.Unlike other girl Shu give you all his attention to you.

You didn't notice the albino give you so much attention on you.Which you doesn't mind about it and continue to make your own business.

"Hey,are you (Y/N) (L/N)?"

Some girls comes to you.You just nods and look at them with poker face.

"Come with us,we want to talk with you"

You follow them,meanwhile at host club they waiting for your arrived.

"Is she forgot or something?Where the heck is she?"

Wakiya groans.

"Come on Wakiya we all know she not like that,she maybe have son other business to attend"

Honcho said make the other agree but only one person who can't easy stay,which is Shu.He feel something bad on her,he get out from the host club and search her.

"You bitch,because of you Shu-kun never notice us!"

Shu heard it and saw (Y/N) were soaking wet.She just remain silent.

"What you guys mean?I didn't understand"

"Are you trying to act nothing?Shu got eyes all over you because he love you!Now you take him away from us!"

"Shu loves me...?"

"Well duh,you act innocent now?Are you blind?"

(Y/N) almost get a slap but someone stop it,Shu held it with annoying face.

"S-Shu-kun"

"Touch my girl you guys never see the sun again"

His voice become venom and sharp with sharp glare to them.They scare and run away.Shu take off his school jacket and placed it on you.

"You alright princess?"

"Yeah,thank you Shu"

He smile and nods.

"Shu,is it true?You love me?"

"Yes,I love you (Y/N)...Since you joined us even you not official yet but I really love your company"

"Shu...I love you too!"

Shu look at you and smirk.He leans to your face.

"Then allowed me to do this"

His lips touching your,make butterflies in your stomach.You kiss him back and part away.

"So even I wasn't official in your club but I was officially yours?"

"No,in fact you are official in both my club and be mine.Princess"

(A/N:Hmm,rip stories...sorry --tridentblader-- I can't make the good stories)