SICK!SHU X RUDE!READER

Request:Meiko0Matsuzuki

(A/N:This gonna be weird chapter I ever made)

No one pov:

It was peaceful in Beigoma Academy (Y/N) and her teammates of basketball were training hard for next match.

While at rooftop the beyclub were also training hard for next team battle,the both different sport really can't understood each other rules and play.

(Y/N) done with her training and went home for rest.Then someone bump into her.

"Hey watch it peddo!"

You push they with your strength and saw a boy not proper dress wearing pink short sleeve shirt only tuck in the left side in black pants not fully button his shirt.

Mostly his for head is hot.

"Sorry I can't see you there"

He collapse on your shoulder.You shock and grunt.

"Hey,come on I doesn't know where you lives!"

You sigh heavily and you spot his bicycle you glad that have have transport to bring him.You take out his phone from his poker and tried to search his home,lucky he address his house in note so you let Shu take back seat so you can cycle it.

Once you guys arrive his apartment,you tried to search his key and lucky it was inside his school bag.You bring him to his room.

"Jeez you so heavy you know"

You unbutton his shirt and saw his abs,make you blush a little and focus to wipe his body with towel.Once you done you covered his half naked body with blanket so he wouldn't get cold.

You make the porridge for him and take medicine.Meanwhile,Shu wake up and look his surrounded.

"How,oh that girl?"

He look he was half naked,Shu decided to wear his shirt,but the door open,Shu look his behind the blushing girl with (H/L) (H/C) with (E/C) holding a tray a bowl of porridge and one glass of water with some medicine.

"Here your meal eat up"

"You sound like I'm the prisoner"

"Well duh,you all sudden collapse on me,make me through all the weight you have to get on your bed!"

You put the tray and look at him with stern face but he seems struggling wearing his shirt.

"Your hands kinda sweaty let me do it"

So you button his shirt,you doesn't care if he embarrassed or not.

"What's your name?"

"Duh (Y/N)"

"You mean the rude basketball player in Beigoma Academy?"

"Yeah that's me"

"But...you doesn't seems like one,in fact it's fit you well that's make you cute"

You blush and look at his poker face,this is first time someone called you cute with your harsh attitude.

"Why you blushing?"

"It just that's was first time someone call me cute especially by a boy"

He smile softly and give his hand.

"Then,let's be friend?"

You can see the peaceful aura on him,make your heart get arrow by it.

"S-Sure"

"Than I call you (Y/N)-Chan is it fine?"

"Chan is kinda..."

You look he give you a sad puppy eyes.

"S-sure than I call you Shu-kun?"

"Sure that would be splendid"

Shu doesn't realize what he did,but he and you become friends.You two hang out a lot and of course you kinda rude to beyclub.