CHOU Z SHU X LONELY!READER (1)

No one POV

(Y/N) (L/N) a quite girl bladder in Raging bulls.She always being lonely,but she doesn't mind at all.She cool with it since she too lazy facing the toxic people.

She yawn as she entered the building.She saw Fubuki training with the owner of Raging Bulls Shu Kurenai the legend bladder.They notice her.

"Oh,hey wanna join us?"

Fubuki asked make the girl yawn a bit and excuse herself to go toilet.It's not she want to join them.She wash up her face and wipe it off.Unexpected they still waiting for her finish.

"Ah,let's practice together since you always practice by yourself"

Fubuki nods,you just nod to lazy said that word.You get ready for your position.

"Oh,wait where's your launcher?"

This time the owner asked her.

"Too lazy bring it out,let's go so I can practice by myself"

"Ready set!3!2!1!"

"Go,shoot!"

Your (bb/n) wobble Forneus take a chance to strike your bey but unfortunately,your hey absorb Forneus energy.Make Fubuki and Shu shock.

'This girl,have potential like Free can absorb the other bey energy'

When Shu though Forneus already burst.They both shock.

"Am I done now?"

"Wait,please allowed me to be your opponent"

Shu take out his Spriggian.Y/n know Shu will give everything he got to burst her.She take out her launcher and get ready to pose her position launch.Shu and Fubuki saw her launcher out.

"I thought you lazy to take out the launcher"

"This time I have guts to tell me to use my launcher"

"Ready!Set!3!2!1!"

"Go shoot!"

Their both bey perfectly lands on the stadium.Spriggian can catch the speed of your bey make Shu twitch his eyebrow.

"Burst him (bb/n)"

With that she burst Spriggian,she take her ney and walk to one bench.That other young bladder arrive,make the girl feel annoy because the girl scream as they saw Fubuki and Shu.

She roll her eyes and pluck her ear with earphone to listen her fav music.Slowly she shut her eyes.Meanwhile,Shu look at the girl who sitting alone in end of corner the training room while listening to music.

Shu walk to her,as he arrive he heard the soft snooze from her,make Shu smile and pick her up in bridal style to his office,to not get any attention from other bladder he slowly walk away with her in his arms.

Shu glad that they not gt any attention from them even Fubuki.Shu slowly placed her on sofa so she will get comfortable position.

"You have potential (Y/N) but why you keep away from other?"

Shu know she not heard it from him.This girl hella tired to wake up from her sleeping beauty.

"(Y/N) you make me want to know you more and more.You are suspicious girl I never seen and quite too"

Shu slowly give her peck on her forehead.Make the groan a bit and slowly change into other position for sleep.Shu chuckle a little and admire her beauty face.

"I think I love you (Y/N)"