SHU X RUDE!READER

Request:(sorry I couldn't remember)

No one pov

"The winner is (Y/N) (L/N)!"

The refree told the match by your won on beyblade sport.The crowd scream like crazy seeing the girl can break the point of WBBA history.

"U-Unbelievable (Y/N) the only solo player were won and catch up in semi final which is she must fight the wonder boy!!Aoi Valt!!!!"

"Tch even he used mic he still want to shout like a crazy man"

The host Hanami were gloom with her rude comment.Which make the crowds laugh crazily.You walk to bey training room,you spotted the spiky blue hair with brown eyes with albino boy with red eyes.

You notice it they are Valt and Shu.You annoyed with it and tried to walk other way but

"Heyyy!!!"

You clothes your ear Valt can shout without used mic or speaker.

"What you want smol!"

You hissed to him with scary way,he scared to see your face like that so he stop.But then Shu walk to you guys.

"I-I just want ummm.."

"Then stop bothering me!"

You walk away to go outside.You stop when Shu called you,he have serious look.

"Don't you think you kinda rude to Valt?"

"And why you care you his mom or somthing?"

"Listen,here you not so great with beyblade,you forcing your partner isn't?"

"Whatever it's not like your business anyway"

Your wrist he grab it forcing you to look at him.

"What the fuck you doing!!-"

"You don't remember me?"

"Huh?"

Then you flashback a little boy with albino hair and red eyes are sitting on swing alone not knowing what to do or place with who seems Valt and Xander were having competition.

"Hey it's other swing available?"

He look there little girl wearing not so unlike girly dress.She have (H/C) and perfectly match with her (E/C).The albino nods,and she start to swing.

"This is so good!"

She giggles as there the wind surround her make the albino amazed her with her cherish attitude and her sparkle eyes when she smiling.

"Hey,what's your name snowflake?"

"M-My name is Shu Kurenai"

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N) now we are friends here take my rings!"

She give him the plastic silver color rings with purple plastic flower.

"Eh! B-But this is yours I can't take it"

"Nah,take it it just gift from my ex-friends before she moved into another country...Beside you my friends now"

You two become a great friends until one day you have to moved into another country.You being bully and your parent divorce,so you moved back to Japan with your mother.You completely forgot who your childhood friends since you were bully very harsh.

You snapped into reality as you saw the albino front of you.He take out the plastic silver color rings with plastic purple flower.

"Do you remember this?"

You look it with awe as he placed it to twinkle fingers.

"You seem not forget about it (Y/N)"

He kiss your hand and now you realize your childhood friends become more cool and more handsome thn before.