SHU X CUTE! READER

Thank you @Carly_Cake for request

No one pov:

(Y/N) Aoi little sister of Valt Aoi.They were called cutie duo.(Y/N) very innocent and cute but she more calm than his hyper brother or Nika and Toko.

She have crush and that's his brother best friends Shu Kurenai.She really love how he getting serious in beyblade.

Meanwhile Shu have crush on her,not because she cute but she calm,nature and kind.Many guys in school have crush on her,so Shu might not change on her.He really hopes that she noticed him.

"Wahoo,who want to battle me?"

While (Y/N) just watched her brother getting hyper and jump around like kids.

"Oh,hey (Y/N) it's been awhile isn't?"

Shu smile at her.

"Yes,it's been awhile Shu-san.How's your day?"

Shu have slight blush and have comfortable gaze for her.

"It's good hmm please drop san it's too formal just called by my name"

"Is that so than okay Shu"

He nods when the girl smiled brightly to him.Shu glad that he was blessed by this cutie.

"Shu let's battle!"

Valt called after he beat Daina.Shu accept his challenge and battle him,in end Shu won.

"Valt-nii it's okay do your best next time okay?"

She cheer up Valt.

"Man,you lucky have cute lil sis Valt I was jealous.(Y/N) please comfort me?"

Honcho make puppy eyes.The other give his look 'you-so-dead' while Valt pout and hug her.

"No one can stole her from me.If you want her battle me!"

Shu then step in front him.

"Then I challenge you for one more time battle"

He point his partner,Valt looked at him.

"Are serious Shu?"

"Yeah,and I will make her mine after beating you"

Then they have battle.Your mind were played his word.

'Omg,omg,OMG!! He likes me? Or he want to make fun me?but there's no where he do that right? Right!?'

"(Y/N)!"

They called,Shu in front of you have mischievous smirked.That makes you blush.He asked you to come with him.

"I will said this once,I love you (Y/N) Aoi"

Your heart throbbing,you blush mess.

"I-I love you too Shu...so you won?"

"Yeah,now you fully mine"

He smirked and lean to you face and you feel soft lips touching yours.He kissing you and you gladly kiss him back.

"Thanks for accepting me (Y/N)"

"You too Shu thank you"