SUPERKING SHU X STRICT!READER

No one POV:

There's one girl very strict about rule and time but no all the time she strict.She have (h/l) (h/c) best match (a/n:are you ready! Okay back to story)

With her (e/c) completely make her stunning.Yup,(Y/N) (L/N) we were talking about.She just Shu personal assistant and bey trainer and doctor.

"Sir,we have meeting at 12:00 afternoon,after that you have guest named Aoi Valt,Kiyama Ranjiro.And finally there's nothing to do.All your paperwork done sir"

You said with firm tone,Shu nods and smile at you.

"Now excuse me"

"Wait,I want you to meet my friends after meeting"

"Then I shall prepare the tea and some snack"

"That would be nice,thank you (Y/N)"

"It was my pleasure sir"

"Please call me Shu it's awkward to called sir at my friends later"

"Then,master?"

"Nonono,please just Shu"

"Alright,but it will ruined your reputation of the most coolest bladder in world.You should need some priority and honor sir in fact,nothing to be awkward off.Beside I was your staff and you are my boss now.....Let's go to meeting shall we?"

Your smile creepy to him,he tense up and nod.You both walk with uncomfortable silent for him but you just ignore those feeling.

After that,you guide Valt and Ranjiro to his office.

"Please go inside,I will come back with tea and some snack"

You smile at them while opening the door.They amazed at your personality.

"Yo,Shu"

Ranjiro called they bump fist together.

"Dude,you got maid or what?"

Now,Valt asked make Shu sigh in heavily.

"No,she my assistant and raging bulls personal beg trainer and doctor.But she very strict with time and rule"

"Now,it remind me of Trad before.He also strict with rule and time also personal assistant for Christina"

They talked many stuff and Lane.Then you come with mini trolley.

"My apologize,here the tea and snack for you guys"

They thanked her.

"(Y/N) why about I said earlier?"

"Oh,of course pleadure to meet you two my name (Y/N) (L/N) Shu personal assistant.Aoi Valt,Kiyama Ranjiro..Oh dear,look at time,please excuse me I forgot to traine the newbie my deeply apologize sir"

"Please call me Shu"

You sigh and ruffle your hair a little bit.

"No,sir Kurenai Shu you have your own priority.If everyone here can called you sir why I can't.Beside I'm simply one hell of assistant"

You wink at them seductively and leave them with blush mostly Shu.He never thought you can be seductive and sexy.

Yup you are totally one hell of assistant