SHU X TRAUMATIC!READER

Thank you ClumsyNCrazyGurl for requesting,but I don't know if satisfy you.

No one pov

"Help,mama,papa please somebody help me!!"

Little girl with (h/c) and (e/c) wearing (f/c) dress shout,she was scared with huge flames front of her.She stuck in her own house.

"(Y/N)! Darling we here for you! Get up now!"

Your parents come to rescue you,but then one big ceiling fall up to you but you get pushed by your father.You cried so much with your mother to get his out.

"Go away you guys can't handle it.Get (Y/N) safe honey"

Your mother look at your father eyes,with full of hope to make sure you save.Your mother take you out while you still crying and shout his name.

As you get out from the house,your mother give her bracelet to you.

"Sweetie remember we always in your heart.Please be careful at out side world"

She kiss your forehead and run back to your house to save your father life.You hope they can survive,you clench your partner (Bb/n),when rescued come,your eyes just widen in shock and terrified.

"M-mama? Papa?"

Your voice cracked,you saw the corpse of your parents.You cried so hard.The residents and the rescued feel sympathy on you,they take you to orphan.

Your live automatic change,you become no emotion girl,your eyes full of despair no hopes inside it.You always wear hoodie to hide your face.Once you play beyblade sport,you get some money from those sports.

You buy new launcher and make your bey more evolution into strongest bey ever.You even lived in apartment all alone.

"Look,it's (Y/N)"

"Wish,she the empress of beyblade.I wonder how she looks like"

"Well,duh of course I was prettier than her I mean I was school diva"

"Diva in Shu's club fan girls"

They laugh at the school diva.But you heard something the bunch of girls squeal.You sigh you knowing who is it.Shu Kurenai the most coolest,handsome bladder ever.

"Alright class today we gonna make pair project"

The teacher asked the boys in your class to pick one pieces paper.You doesn't care and look outside.Calm,full of natural beauty of Japanese culture.

"(Y/N)?"

You look,you meet the owner of Spriggian.Shu Kurenai.Your big crush.But you never show it because you are emotional.

"I see...suit yourself"

You show no interest with this guy.He smile but in awkward.

"S-sure I will"

He take next seat beside you.He look at you.He know you the most strongest female bladder.The empress.Your teacher gives a instructions for project.

"Hey,um mm when we gonna do this?"

"Today....wait me at gate after school.We going to my apartment"

Not even looking at him,he give a quick nods.Being the most suspicious mysterious girls in Beigoma Academy was your way.You don't even care if they know your resistance.

"Hey,empress I want to have some talk with you"

The diva of your school want have some talk with you? Joking that's the bully tactics for keep away from Shu Kurenai.

"Sure why not?"

You agreed knowing your fate but you don't care.You follow them behind the school building.A hard slap you get,you glare at them.

"Stay away from our Shu bitch!"

"I was his partner project after the project done we might part away"

You look at them with blank face,they annoying with your expression.

"You slut!"

They keep beating up you.You not even care if hurt or not.So when they done you walk to gate.Shu saw you and shock so many bruises on your face.

"It's not big deal so let's go"

You both walk to your apartment.You both began the project.Surprisingly,you and him can be a good partner.The project done,only few hours to dinner time.

"Done,for our work.Go home now"

You walk to kitchen to make yourself dinner.Shu walk to you,and grab the apron.

"What are you doing here,go home or you parents worried"

He become stubborn,he grab knife from you and cut the vegetables.

"My parents not home,they will stay at their workplace.You just cooking for your parents right,so let me help you while waiting-"

"My parents are gone...forever"

You cut his words,he look at you have sympathy gaze.

"I-I'm sorry,but can we be friends?"

"Friends? Huh,they feared with me,scared with me why would you do friends someone like me?"

You felt the warm liquid fall down from your eyes.He cupped your cheek and pulls down the hood.Relieve your (h/c) (h/l) your (e/c) meet his red eyes.
He amazed with your beauty.

"(Y/N) you not feared me,you not scared me.Beside your eyes were full of happiness,joy and hope.You not a monster (Y/N)"

Your tear fall more,he hug you embrace you tightly as you cried harder.

"I will save you (Y/N) because I love you more than friends"

"I....I....love you too Shu"

Your lips meet him,you feel warm and butterflies in your stomach.This is people called miracle but for you this is magical.Beside your crush love you back.