SHU X TOMBOY! READER

No one pov

Wearing male clothes,pick up fight everyday.Have bruises and scars that's your routine,you always win though.You inside cafe,you don't care you really hungry.

You wearing black sailor with long black skirt.You take one seat,you saw bunch of male group then you realized it's legend bladder.You not care though you always being pink not care about beyblade of course.

Then two Yakuza come and make chaos.They tied up everyone.

"Hey girl,move and sit still!"

You really pisses when he point the gun at you.

"Oh yeah,you not scaring me"

You have smug face then you kick his stomach.

"Tch,I was about to enjoy here you ruined it.THIS IS THE LAST DAY YOU SEE SUN"

You have scary aura,your eyes widen in anger.(a/n:Erza when mad) the people inside look at your aura getting scared.You punch them and kick him.

"Hey the fuck you going!?"

You throw the chair at one Yakuza who run to get hostage but to late you throw him chair and nailed it.

"Thanks for ruining my time motherfucker"

You stomp on his stomach.The police came,and take the yakuza.

"Hey,you alright?"

You see the albino with red eyes boy come to you.

"Yeah,I always getting trouble so no problem.(Sigh) my favorite food ruined by them.Ugh,they shall get death punishment"

You hold your fist.

"H-hey,how about come to my house and I'll make another one,you saved the lives anyway"

"Sound good to me now let's go"

He smile at you then he saw how shining (h/c) you have with (e/c) make you perfect in his vision even you mad early.

You both arrive at his apartment,how clean and tidy it is.He sure really husband material.Well,he can cook,cleaning and mostly charming in other girls eyes.

But you not seeing him in that way,you love his red eyes only it reminds you how dangerous and lovely it is.

"So what's your name anyway?"

"Oh the name (Y/N) (L/N)..How about you?"

"Wait you don't know me?"

The albino kinda shock but you just make face 'I don't give shit about everything ya know'.He then sigh softly.

"My name is Shu Kurenai,I'm bladder.This is my partner Spriggian"

"Oh,cool name but I will call you snow flakes that's much better on ya"

You chuckle lightly make him smile awkward.

"Yeah...sure,anyway here your (f/f) as my thanks.I almost become hostage but you throw the chair and save me"

"Oh,I just pissed that's they ruined my time that's why.I never let my prey go away like that"

You take one spoon and you melt with his cooking.

"It delicious,thank you snowflake"

"I'm glad you love it...oh there something on your upper lips.Here"

He leaned more and wipe it for you,he immediately blushes you also blush.

"U-urmm,thank you?"

"Your welcome"

There was long silent,you also finished your food.

"Snowflake I'm done"

"Oh it's okay,let me put it to sink"

You shook and protest,you put it to sink and wash it.

"I have much burden to you,so this was I could do.Beside I hate my snowflake do everything"

You smile to him,make him blush but turn into smirk.

"My snowflake is that mean you lived me?"

He purr you blush immediately.

"W-why not right we're friends right?"

He smirked and lean to you more,his nose touched yours.

"Really,more than friends"

He cupped your face and smashed his lips into yours.You shocked and then melt with kiss,you follow his step slowly.The kiss change into passionate band sweet.

You wrap your hand sat his back neck,to get more deeper kiss.He asked for entrance you let him make him explore your mouth.

His tounge fight with yours of course he wins.You moan softly and pulls away there string of saliva.

"Woahh,this is my first time"

You shock and touch your lips.

"Don't worry mine too.(Y/N) would you be my girlfriends"

He asked with full of hope in his eyes.You can't say no to this poor puppy eyes.

"Okay,okay I will be your girl now"

"I want another kiss can I?"

"Absolutely-"

He smirked but you smirk back.

"No..Beside I have evening lesson.See ya Snowflake"

"Okay,see you too (Y/N)"

You both exchange phone number and you go back to your school for extra lesson.