SHU X BLIND!PHYSICS!READER

Request:@CherlyMander

No one POV:

Blind....

Can you guys imagine how much important is eyes for us,even we deaf we can still see the words for us to understand.If we mute we can still see other things to helps other....

One girl with (h/l) (h/c) sigh while holding stick to guide her also a dog to help her in road.She was listening to news not a beyblade tournament but a simple news for her to get learning.

She tired of walking,as her dog saw the nearby bench it lead her to it.Make the girl chuckle of it behavior,she wish to see her dog look like.

As she seat,she heard nerby kids play tag.The winds really slow and nice weather.The sun doesn't seem hot today.Then she heard something,the bey clashing each other.

"Come on Valtryek!Rush launch!"

"Not gonna happen,Spryzen counter break!"

"Ahh!Watch out miss!!!"

You don't know anything happen but you sense something coming to you.As you quickly catch it by your hands,and started to touch it all over.

'A bey,in fact the attack type'

"Ahh,I'm so sorry miss you alright?"

"Yeah kinda,your bey is gonna be awesome soon"

As you return it to him.You sense another person come to you guys.

"Hey you alright?"

A smooth husky voice asked,you smile softly and nods.

"Well,my name is Valt Aoi this is my partner Valtryek"

"My name is Shu Kurenai,this is my bey Spryzen"

"My name is (Y/N) nice to meet you two"

As they showed their bey to you,your hand tried to reach it but failed.

"Oh,you blind"

Shu said which make you nods at them,they placed their bey to your both palm.You touch Valtryek first it have spring every each of sharp things.

"Hey,you see these things can make your partner move very hyper"

Then you touch the Spryzen.

"This is a balance type isn't?"

"Yes,how you know without see?"

"I don't know but what I heard I was blessed with physics power but still I can't see anything"

They amazed about your ability.

"Oh,your bey also need to polished more so the balance can keep in your bey"

"I will take the note"

"That's glad to heard,come on boy we need to get home"

"Woof!"

You pat it's head as fluffy it is.

"Wahhh your dogs is so fluffy!What's it name?"

"(Animal name)"

"Ahahah,it's tickles nice to meet you too buddy"

Then your dog lick Shu cheeks which is make Shu chuckle softly.

"Yeah me too buddy,take care of your partner"

You blush when Shu said that,you excuse yourself and walk to your home.Before that you buy new earphone and heard music from your mp3 player.

You want to open your apartment door then you sense familiar scent.

"(Y/N)?"

"Oh hello Shu I doesn't know we neighbor here"

"Me neither you lived alone?"

"Nope I lived with my parents since they are not home yet"

"You can stay with me for awhile,my parents not home too"

You thinks and nods,you two have nice talks,he even cook you Spaghetti Carbonara.

"It's delicious I really do want to cook but it might danger for me"

"Yeah that's maybe true"

"Hey,Shu maybe you can tutor me?"

"About what?"

"Like basics of Math,Science or anything I never have learn since I was born.My parents only teach me how to speak and how to learn braille writing"

Shu shock a little and smile he know you can't see his face but he still smile to you.

"Sure,I would be love to.So when you want to start learn?"

"Whenever you free"

"Then let's start now"

"Sure!"