MAFIA!SHU X SOLDIER!READER(1)

No one POV:

"Please!I begging on you!I have one daughter to take care off!"

The crimson red eye meet (e/c) old man with no mercy,his white hair perfectly match on him,he have mischievous smirk.

"Interesting,so where's your daughter now?"

"I-I can't tell you! I will protect my daughter whatever it cost"

He sigh heavily.

"Before this you asked spare your life now you asked for death? You old man-!?"

Before he could kick the poor victim someone safe him with defending stand.She wearing official suit for military officer.She have military caps and already have major tittle as her rank.

"Who the heck are you!"

He shout,but the soldier girl smirk evilly and punch his face hardly.

"You have no manner isn't?Coming inside my house treat my dad like a trash.You just mafia only kill innocent people and your other bad opponent that's all.But have you see the true war outside world?Have you see many innocent life were waste blood there?No....you just act tough that's all"

She have (e/c) and her (h/l) (h/c) match on her perfectly.The old man who you called dad shock and widen his eyes.

"(Y/N) when you back from Afghanistan?"

"Just now,I have guts tom me that you will leave me like mom in heaven so I run to make sure you alright"

"That's impossible!You ran from airport to here?"

"Nothing impossible for soldier dad...stand my back let me handle this little puny mafia"

You throw your bag and take out the guns point to albino.

"Now you heard my name what's your?"

He twitch his eyes and groan.You sigh slightly and you change your mood.

"You deaf?I ASKED YOUR NAME YOU BASTARD"

Your voice become firm and fierce he shake.

"K-Kurenai Shu"

"Nice name...but your attitude not nice....(smirk evilly) or you can be part of my troops a soldier"

"You crazy!I won't accept your offer!"

You sigh you have creepy face you make guns with your left finger and point to your head.

(A/N:Tanya Von Degurechaff from Youjo Senki/Saga of Tanya the evil)

He sweat drop,as you step forward to him he backwards and leans the wall.With height of course you shorter than him,but he feel treated and fear with your aura.

"Be good boy,I won't take a no for answer....I will train your hard along with your man,don't worry you can have scar and tired...the fear,despair and blood bath....Tomorrow at national airport 8:00 am.With gym suit you wear and some clothes...I will asked the colonel about you and your mans....Oh,late!you guys dead and I will hang your head at my room!"

"Y-Y-Yes ma'am..."

Shu gulping,you let him go make him run in fear.Your father also widen his eyes,you helped his wounds.

"Okay now what you do with those bastrad"

"I...I sneaky at their club to report to police about them who kill many people especially the older people for fun...."

"Then they will pay tomorrow"

Meanwhile with Shu....

"What the that chick get you!"

Lui laugh harshly to albino.

"Come on Lui he was faced the soldier the cruel people and strict with timing and training and high discipline!"

Valt exclaim,Shu sigh

"Unfortunately,she asked all of us to go meet her at national airport tomorrow at 8 morning,bring the gym suit and some clothes....She,will hang our head at her room and she not kidding"

"Nah who fucking care right,she not able find us here-"

Then one bullet hit Ranjiro cheeks make the long scar and bleeding.
They look the direction bullet comes,one girl with long brown hair with purple eyes glare at them darkly.

"My apologize,but you won't mind right? By the way,I was 1st Lieutenant who under the Major of (Y/N)-sama Serena Serebykov.I was send here to make sure you guys prepared for tomorrow.If you guys not I have permission to kill all of you"

They clench their fist and teeth.

"Bullshit!"

Ranjiro want to punch her,but to slow she spin his fist and make him fell,she choke his neck with her boots.

"To slow!Like old people!Is this the mafia that people afraid of!Such a weakling!You so being reject by Major!"

She then kick him back hard,they attack her but get defeat.

"Slow!Not enough combat!Naive!Open wide!Not enough defense self!If I was Major I would kill you guys easily!But this my order so I just give you guys lesson only!"

They groan and painful.

"Get up"

They crawl slowly and have anger face,but she have dark fave like you they fear and started to get up.

"Go pack your things,tomorrow 7:30 morning I'll pick you guys to airport the late one get harsh punishment!"

They scare and can't fight back,so they started packing some clothes and many things.

"She just working under her but she hella strong!"

Ranjiro anger.Rantaro calm her brother,the other can't believe they defeat by only one woman.

The morning here,as Serena promised she picked them with limousine.They quite,then the TV open.The girl (e/c) wearing cap and have silver wings pins and have plenty logo on her.

"E-ehem,morning Major (Y/N),Serena Serebykov 1st Lieutenant make the report!We will be arrive at national airport about 20 minutes"

"(Smirk)those pathetic face that I want to see,1st Lieutenant have told me that you guys so BAD ON DEFENDING,THE COMBAT TOO SLOW AND MOSTLY NAIVE....How pathetic!Useless!But don't worry I will train you guys hard until your bones,soul never felt soft and you see the despair!"

They clench their fist.

"1st Lieutenant!Report their personal data on me,so I can make them official in troops,I will report this to Colonel and make them officially become the soldier"

She have devil grins and devil aura.

(A/N:Insipire with Youjo Senki)