CHOU Z!SHU X TSUNDERE!READER

Thanks for request @Carly_cake

No one pov

"SHU GIVE IT BACK!!"

"Not gonna happen!"

He stick his tounge out while running more faster and have fear face.

"YOU WON'T GET OUT FROM THIS YOU ALBINO!"

All sudden? What happen here some flashback

Flashback

(Y/N) (L/N) a tsundere that never admitted it.Strong girl,tomboy and violent.She have fang teeth that makes her look like vampire.She even more violent with grass outfit.Every single boy fear with her.

She can lift the boulder like nothing and can lift Xander Shakadera.That makes her fearsome girls to play with.But Shu Kurenai the most coolest and motherly bladder always arguing with her.Reason no one knows.Okay back to story.

(Y/N) happily wearing her new cap that her mom buy it to her for her birthday present.The most cap she wanted.It have (f /c) and have silver rings.That makes her coolest girl ever.

"Woaahhh,(Y/N) is that a cap you always wanted before?"

Valt chirped,his eyes full excitement.

"My mom bought it for my birthday pretty cool isn't?"

"Yeah! Anyway come on let's battle!"

She nods and takes out her (f/c) launcher and (bb/n) they ready to fight.Forgot to add some information.(Y/N) also loved beyblading.She win many fight and make her the first empress of wbba.

"Aww man,I almost got you there"

Valt whine as he pick up the burst Valkyrie.

"Your bey wanted to evolution can you feel it?"

Valt look at his bey it's spark.Valt can feel his resonance with his bey.(Y/N) smile,then slowly the other member come to rooftop.

"Woah,cool cap (Y/N)"

Kumicho exclaimed,make the other notice it and said it was suit with you.

"Yeahhh,only tomboyish girl will get those fancy cap"

Shu said while shrug it.(Y/N) face have darker,there anger sign at her left cheek.The other back up noticing the dark air from her.

"Oh yeah? Still I never bother anyone being tomboy!"

You cracked your knuckles.Shu smirked and take your cape,release your (h/l) (h/c) make you look feminine.Shu blush a little same with other member.But it won't lasting,you tried to get it back but Shu keep dodging you and start running.

"SHU KURENAI YOU FUCKING DEAD!"

Then they started to play catch.

Present time

Shu run until school backyard.He nowhere to go now,he felt dark aura behind him.

"Now,be a good boy and give those back Kurenai"

(Y/N) voice become deep and firmly.Have sadistic smile and cracked her fist.

"O-okay don't harm me"

He squeak,he slowly go to you but it change from fear to smirk.He smashed his lips with yours.

"W-wait-!"

He entered his tounge into your mouth explorer it and make you gasp for air.You have blushing face,he put his arm into your waist.You hold his both shoulders and grip a bit.Then a strong of saliva appear.

"S-shu"

You called his name softly,make him feel that you are more cute this form than before.

"Yes,(Y/N)?"

He husky voice make you feel,is this the Shu Kurenai that you knew.The meanie and teasing you? Why he change into romantic? You don't know.

"Why you do that?"

He hug you make you feel his bare chest.

"Isn't obvious I love you (Y/N) since beginning"

You felt warm,and safe is this people called love?

"I know you won't like me back after I did to you-"

You kiss his cheek.

"I...I love you too baka"

You look down holding your hand together and clench it to your chest.Make Shu feel you are the cutest girl ever.

"Ohhh,I never expected someone like you love me back"

He teasing you.You push him,but he holds you tight.

"You are baka you know that!"

"I know I'm sorry tsundere-chan~"

"I'm not tsundere!"

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not"

There you go another argument but it was nice and lovely arguments than before.