SUPERKING SHU X SHY!READER

Request:MayJGirl

No one POV:

You an assistant for hottest owner in raging bulls Kurenai Shu.You are shy girl and unlike other girls who want to be his assistant for flirting and want to be his side all the time.

You want this job because to own money for your sick mother since your father pass away you work hard to find money for your mother and yourself.Shu gladly take you to be his assistant because your different personality.

"Good morning sir,today your schedule clear as ever"

Shu smiles to you and nods make you look away.

"W-well if anything happen I will let you know,excuse me"

You walk to your desk,Shu look at you with sly smirk.

'Shy as always'

Shu start working on his laptop,to make new bey for him in order to defeat Lane Walhalla flare madness.

"S-Sir,there's a voice message from mister Aoi"

"Oh,but why would he voice message on the fax?"

"Uhh,he said he can't contact you"

Shu take out his phone and battery died.He sigh heavily once he forgot to bring charger or power bank.

"Umm,I can give you my charger if you want?"

"Really thanks,you always being my life savior'

Yup,you are his life savior,once he forget his charger you give him.When he forget the files for meeting you always brings whenever he forget.

"Umm,sir can I ask?"

"Yes what is it?"

"Are you always forgetful?How about try fish oil,it will care the eyes and minds too.It's suit for your age I mean our age since we gotten grows up into young adult"

Shu look at you with poker face and he start to laugh.

"No,wanna know why am I always forgetful?Because I wanna see how your work since the interview your word always were played in my mind,now you show it.That's interested of you and also"

He leans on your face and smash his lips on you.When he part away,you blush madly and hide your face.

"W-w-why you do that?"

"Because I love you,and I know your back stories your mom sick and can't pay the hospital bills.So I pay it for you and your mom,you really hard worker aren't you"

You look at him with shock.

"H-H-how you know that,share you stalking me?"

He chuckle and pat your heads.

"You can said that and I'm sorry"

"T-Thank you sir,only god can pay your kindness"

"Actually you can"

"With what?"

"Be my girlfriends~"

You blush made him chuckle.

"Ugh,that's embarrassing....I would...love too"

"Great,now sweetheart let's go lunch together"

"O-o-okay...."