CHOU Z SHU X HEARTBROKEN!READER

Request:DaNuggetGurl

Your pov:

Why!?

Just why!?

Am I not perfect enough?

Am I not hot/cute as her?

The salty tear fall down from my eyes,I cried as I saw Free cheat on me with another girl.I must said she is cute and so freaking sexy as well.

I leave BC Sol and Spain,I want to clear off my mind.Christ feel sympathy on me and let me go even it's hard for her.

Now I'm at New York,it's beautiful city,even it's a city but there's a lot of beautiful flora in here,I walk around the park and saw the four leaves clovers.

I remember how Free and I found it and share it,but now that clover dead as long with our relationship.It make me want to cry and yes the tear fall down only one side.

I pluck it and sat on bench while crying softly.I can feel someone near with me so I stop sobbing.

"Hey,you alright?"

The husky and smooth voice call me,so I look up and saw very beautiful red ruby eyes with his long white hair it's perfect on him.

"Yeah I'm alright"

But he wipe off my tear gently with his thumb.I swear this guy really gentle.

"No you not miss,beside why are you crying over one four leaves clover?"

"Oh,it just I remember my ex boyfriends,we have share this clover but now the clover is gone with my feeling on him"

The albino frown and feel sympathy on me.

"Don't be it just maybe I..wasn't his type for first time,by the way my name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I sure see you somewhere..."

"(Chuckle) it's Kurenai Shu,the owner of Raging Bulls..And I also heard about you too (Y/N) the empress I assume?"

I nod and smile softly to him.

"I want to make you an offer to join my team,would you like to join?"

I hesitate at first but I must stand up if I keep going down there's no bright for me if I stay failure.

"Sure I love to,Kurenai-san"

"Please call me Shu,welcome to team wanna see the build?"

I nod,we both have great time knowing each other and he was great friends I never ask for.

Time skip 3 month

Now I become more powerful than before,I also defeat Shu with his amazing turbo bey.

Also in 3 month Free keep call me to get back.But Shu somehow save me from it...Free just want to keep his tittle as legend bladder like me and Shu.

Free never change he also keep contact with another girl.Which make me annoyed with it and thankful that Shu save me.

Flashback

"Please come back (Y/N)?"

"I hmm I...don't know"

Free grab my hand and kiss it like he always do.It make me melt and almost feel weak once again.

"(Y/N)"

Shu called me from behind and give a Free a glare,he take my hands from Free grips.Shu pull me into his embrace.

"S-Shu?"

I look at him,the serious face whenever he feel unpleasant with someone like Heart or Phi.

"Free leave her alone,you just want to keep your name as legend bladder to having a powerful empress like (Y/N),with her tittle and yours tittle you feel proud just by it wasn't?"

I shocked and look at Free bored expression,he sigh.

"Yeah you got me but this time I will love her and keep my full attention to her"

"Sorry but she mine"

With that Shu grab my chin softly and kiss me,well it's quick but it's so warm and loving unlike the kiss that Free always give to me.

"Fine!You know what I doesn't care about her!I do have another person who want me"

I feel angered when he said that,I slap him hard.

"What you think about woman Free a toy that let your lust on them huh!?I disappointed on you!"

End flashback

With that I leave them be,but until now I doesn't know why Shu keep avoiding me.

Like did I do something wrong?

So I went to his office,he kinda shock when he see me,he got sunburn or something his face really red.

"(Y-Y/N) you need something lov-I mean friend?"

Did he just said those word.

"What did you said?"

"N-nothing so what's up?"

I smirk and kiss his cheek.

"Nah,I just bored love"

I smirk triumph once he blush more.

"Y-You do?"

"Yeah I love you Shu"

He then give me a relief smile and kiss my cheeks.

"I love you sooo much (Y/N)!"

I chuckle that's cute of him