CHOU Z SHU X COLD!READER (2)

No one POV (a/n:happy end)

This is the last battle Aiga Akaba challenge Phi one more time and the result Aiga won.Your heart shattered,it feel pain to see him like that.

"Phi...."

"(Y/N) you free now.....I made wrong choice without I realize it...I (sniff) sorry made you this...."

He hug you and you exchange it.

"(Y/N) go back to your captain....to him"

You stiffen when he said.It's hurt to see him.

"B-but what about you?"

"You don't belong to me,you belong to him.Shu Kurenai,go back....and I'm sorry"

He leaned you and of course you leaned back and he give you a quick kiss.It's sweet and warm.Unlike other kiss he give to you this one is warm,sweet and yet it painful.

"I gonna miss you my angel"

He then get called by his twin brother Heart.

"Don't worry I won't let him to get dark side again.I promise you"

Heart catch Phi,then you get out from the stadium.You look the night view beach,the wind surprisingly make you felt cold.Someone put clothes more to coat on you.

"Shu...."

You not looked at him.

"It's cold let's go inside I treat you some warm drink"

Before he could walked away,you hug him and the tear falls.

"I...(hik) sorry (hik) for destroy Spriggian before,treat you like trash..I....I!"

You felt soft lips landing on yours.Shu kiss you it feel safe,sweet and warm unlike Phi gives to you.He part away,and wipe off your tear gently.

"Me too,I'm sorry for treat you like you not even exists...I forgive you for long time (Y/N)"

Your tear fall more,you places your head at his chest and trembles.He hug you and stroke your hair gently.

"(Y/N)..."

He called,you hummed as respond.

"I love you"

"Shu....I love you too..."

He smile and kiss your head.

"Let's go inside?"

You nod and you both walk inside.You look Phi and Heart.

"Goodbye Phi,it's nice to be with you"

You smile,your cheeks and nose still red from crying but you trying smiling.He smile,he also have puffy eyes and red nose after cry.

"Yeah,it nice to have you and goodbye until next time"

You nods

"Shu Kurenai you better treat her more better than last time you did to her"

"I will,and you can count at me"

Phi nods and walk away.

"Look like you come back (Y/N)"

You heard Valt said,you nods and smile.

"I'm back"