SHU X COLD HEARTED!READER (2)

No one POV

After a month being new freshmen (Y/N) were called queen of emotional.Meanwhile Shu have develop feeling of you which you don't know and doesn't want to care.

"Hey,(Y/N) how are you?"

"Fine"

Then there a long silent they walking t school together which make his fan girls jealousy toward you.Make you more annoyed now.

"Would you just leave me alone from now on?"

"But I have no friends to talked"

"There will b a new transfer student,a boy he will be your friends"

You state and quick walk away,Shu frown while looking you get away from him.Shu sigh as he know the answer,his fan girls really obsessed with him which make Shu really annoying with them.

As she said there one newbie transfer into Beigoma Academy and it's his childhood friends Valt Aoi.Which make Shu glad a little but still he want to get along with you and confess his feeling.

You so bored in class,then you think about Shu how his sad face appear on your mind make your tense a little bit and shook your head slowly.

'Why the hell I think about him?'

Time skip two month

V

alt finally make his own beyblade club.In fact he doesn't know you about being bladder.Wakiya,Honcho,Daigo,Ken and Shu were a teammates.

"Have you heard that Shu rejected another girls?"

Honcho said lucky Shu not at rooftop.

"Well duh,I've heard that he already reject 10 girls"

"Man,I wish I have good looking face like him!"

Honcho state while clench his fist dramatic.The other doesn't pay attention to him.

"But I'm wanna know about this empress.I wonder how strong is she?"

"Not to mention she never show up her face beside covering the mask or hoodie.But she top 6 in best bladder in the world that only girl who break the records of beyblade"

Daigo give them another details,Shu come in with a girl,she wearing (f/c) hoodie and (leggings/jeans/pants) with sneakers.She wearing mask,make the beyclub shock and gasp.

"Y-Y-You are the empress,the emo queen!"

Wakiya point to her,which she shrug it and take her beyblade.It have (f/c) rings,(s/f/c) top and have (f/c) launcher.

"I want to challenge Valt Aoi"

Valt shock and take her offer,they battle.She didn't even flinch or move with lazy posture it is but it's powerful bey.In end she win.

"Wanna know why you lost to me?"

They look at her index finger point to Valtryek.

"He want to evolve again try to figure out,when you know it I will battle you again"

"How about battle me?"

"No me!"

"Me!"

She annoying with it and point to Shu.

"You next"

Shu finally got battle with her with tho he can confess to her.

"Can I talked to you after this battle?"

"If you win"

Then they battle,the both bey wielded on stadium.Even though she make the weak launch.With it (Y/N) got burst finish.

"Please just listen to me"

Shu beg,which I rare to see him like this to beyclub.She lift her chin and tilt her head forward.Shu follow her behind.They at old store of tho school.

"Speak"

"I...I..I love you please go out with me?"

She took off her mask and look at him.She have to admitted she do loves him since they getting close.But she scared he would leave her alone.

"I'm not sure"

"Please,I will not leave you behind and I swear of it!"

He holds both of your shoulder and his red eyes were build in passion,which make you widen your eyes a little.You never felt like this before now he made you feel it again.Feeling trusted,hope and love.

"Please?"

"Sure,but I can't sure if you will make me happy?"

"Then let's bet give two week and I will make you happy!"

"Sure,albino"

You take a leave,while he made the mischievous smirk and a grin appear on his face.

"Just you wait and see"