FLIRTY!CHOU Z SHU X SHY!READER

Request:--TridentBlader---

No one POV:

(Y/N) (L/N) the bey analyst at Raging Bulls.She also work as Shu Kurenai personal assistant too.Not just that,she also in relationship with the most handsome owner of Raging Bulls!

But something so uncool about Shu...Well he kinda flirty around (Y/N)...more to like perv!

Whenever they together he keep flirting with (Y/N) said she so hot,cute and etc.As he knows (Y/N) was shy girl,so he lovessss to teasing her with his sweet talked or touching her thighs.

Even at public he keep flirting with her.Fubuki just keep cool when his mentor flirt with his girl in front of her.

But the most worst memories is...when (Y/N) done with her bath,she get out from bathroom to wear her outfit,almost to loose the grip at towel Shu accidentally come in.

"(Y/N) we have meet-Oh,(smirk) you look hot with towel only babe and...Nice body you have,you make me turn on (Y/N)~"

(Y/N) blush madly and throw the pillow straight to his smug look and hit it.

"Get out pervert!!!"

She push him with her all energy and lock her door.She blush and quick wearing her outfit before he come again.She come out trying to control her blush and keep cool.

"Ah done already,I want to see more though"

She growl and puff her cheeks.

"Hahaha,joking how cute.I made breakfast for us,so let's eat before meeting shall we?"

She sigh and nod,when eating.(Y/N) thought that he not love her but like to flirt with her.She start to seem down but lucky he doesn't notice it which is she glad about it.

Since that,she always not happy when he flirt with her,Shu notice it but keep cool.Then until one day...

"Shu,(Y/N) I'm kinda have request...can we go to beach since Aiga asked me to bring more parties"

"I go then,how about you?"

He smirk mischievous which she know that he must thought of you wearing bikini.

"N-no I'm fine...I have work to do"

Shu sigh softly and take her hands.

"No you go with me,I'm your boss and you need to obey me okay?"

He smile at you,which is not flirty one or perv one the soft and warm one.She nod in agree.

"Okay,then settle.Tomorrow around 8:00 am.See you guys tomorrow"

With that Fubuki left,(Y/N) get work same goes with Shu.But then she remember,she don't have any swimsuit to wear.After work,she go to shopping mall to buy swimsuit which Shu never know about it.

She found it

That was nice for her and also covered her thighs

That was nice for her and also covered her thighs.She bought it and went back to her apartment.Shu was waiting there with worried face.

"Where are you going?"

He asked make the girl feel calm and important.

"I just buying something for myself,so you going to stay here?"

"Yeah,I don't want to loose you again.You can go take shower I will make the food"

She nod and went her bedroom.Yes Shu and her doesn't share apartment or room,since he the boss he might stay at his office.She take bath and change real fast doesn't want him to burst in again.

"(Chuckles) I just about to come in but you fast.Come on the food is ready"

She puff her cheeks and blush.They going down together and eat in comfortable silence.

"(Y/N) is there something bother you?"

"No,why you asked?"

She almost choked her food,Shu just silent and nods.

The day here,(Y/N) bought her swimsuit and went to change,she kinda embarrassed and wear black cardigan to cover her top.She walk when the kids and Shu there.Valt also there too.

"Oh hey,(Y/N) long time no see!"

"Me too Valt"

She felt hot and take off her cardigan.Their mouth agape in wide.She blush and hide behind Shu.

"P-Please don't stare at me"

She squeak and look at sand.Shu blushing madly and keep cool.

'She so damn cute!'

When they apologize,you look at Shu.

"Sorry,you alright?"

"Y-y-yeah it's look perfect on you"

Wait he sutter,when he flirt at you he never Sutter but this time he is!

"S-Shu?"

"Y-yeah?"

"You sutter,why?"

"Well,I can't believe you wear bikini instead full cover swimsuit...and it's look good on you"

He look away with pink dust.She also blush and giggles.

"Shu,can I be honest here?Well,I thought you flirts with me just for fun and never love me-"

"Of course I love you,I flirt at you because I got jealous when some guys started to flirt with you that's why I also flirt with you"

She shock and hug him.

"I really love you Shu"

He smirk and hug you back gently.

"Me too,(Y/N)"

"Hey lover birds,come on take the slice of watermelon!"

Fubuki call both of you blush madly and part away,they laugh at you two.

KURENAI SHU X FEM! READER {One-shot} ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara