SHU X LAZY!READER

No one pov

Sleeping that was (Y/N) (L/N) special ability since she was so lazy to do something like exercise or being socialize.

"(Y/N) wake up!it's already noon!"

You heard the deep voice waking you up.You know who is it Shu Kurenai the most coolest bladder ever.

"5 hour please Shu okaa-san"

You whine and pull the blanket over your head but Shu was pulling back and look at you back.Then he smirked.

"(Y/N) if you not waking up I might be doing something ridiculous ~"

He purr as he near with your ears.You shiver and widen your eyes,your face few inches with him.

"What you gonna do with me then?"

You smirk and have smug face.

"Ohh you know what I'm gonna do to you~"

He leaned more his body to you,quickly you push him away.

"Okay,okay I awake now get off me!"

You push him away.He chuckled looking at your red face and sutter tone make him feel you cute that way.

"You meanie Shu....let me sleep"

You whine once again.The albino galore at you but then sigh softly.

"No,you been asleep for two days it's not good for your health.Now,go take shower and write gonna do some exercise"

You groan and take the towel.As Shu watched your walked to toilet.He tidy up your bed and make breakfast.You walked to kitchen with large white shirt wearing short only.Shu blush as he see your (f/c) line bra.

"Do you have any finest clothes!?"

He flustered and have pink cross.

"Why not I mean it's comfortable"

Shu sigh and started to explore your wardrobe.He saw (f/c) (blouse,shirt,t-shirt) he take it and with (pants,long pants,jeans) for running.

Once he done he give it to you.

"Wear it,there's no way you gonna run with those shirt and shorts"

You whine because too lazy to change clothes but you know you can disobey him or else you just heard his speech for 24 hours!

You change it and Shu blush,not because his choices in outfit for you but he amazes that your body were perfect on those outfit.

"Let's go,we will run to bey park"

Shu forgot that she doesn't have beyblade.Her bey were broke into pieces,now she was waiting new evolution of (Bb/n).

"End then?"

"Maybe I will get some practice?"

You sigh and agree with him.You both run,of course you behind him you to lazy to use your full power.Shut stop and look at you.

"(Y/N) hurry up or you will lost"

"No I'm fine just got ahead"

You panting,then you fell thank to mr.rock you almost fell but you in someone embrace.It warm you look up it Shu catching you.

"Sorry,for asking you to do such things"

He have apologize gaze.You smile softly to him.

"It's fine,let's go to bey park"

You get out from his embrace.You two walk to it,you saw bench and sit there while Shu practice.You saw Shu practice,you kinda miss your beyblade.You hoping your partner was fine in doing revolution.

"(Y/N) what you want to eat for lunch?"

"I don't know either,anything will fine"

Shu then seat next to you.You both exchange gaze.

"(Y/N) I love you..."

His voice become more deep and masculine he then smash his lips with you.Butterfly in your stomach,you slowly kiss him back.He placed his hand at your waist not letting you go.

"Shu...I love you too..."

He smirked and continued kissing you.Lucky no one there to see you two though.