COACH! SHU X SINGER!READER

Request:ClumsyNCrazyGurl

No one POV

(Y/N) (L/N) was a street singer,her melodies voice make other people stopped by for look her performance.Many people would request many songs to her which she gladly sing it for them.

Then she spotted one boy with long white hair with ruby eyes watching her performance.She blush when she knew who is it.The popular coach on entertainment Kurenai Shu.

Her performance ended with claps and cheering.Once she packing back her things,Shu slowly went to her with soft smile.

"Hello,can I talk to you?"

"S-s-sure but why?"

He chuckle and give his business card to her.

"I'm sure you know who am I right?"

"Y-Yeah but why I mean I'm not talented in singing anyway"

"How about we talked at cafe?So we could talk?"

She nods and walk in nearby cafe.Once they get their drinks they back to business.

"So what's your name?"

"(Y/N) (L/N) sir"

"Please just called me Shu,so (Y/N) do you have passion on singing?"

"No,but I love to sing to release my feeling to everyone"

"How about you sing at the big stage,would you have that feelings?"

"Well you see,singing on the street were different by singing on stage.There will be awesome opponent in singing and passion on it,but for I just love to sing to release my feelings that's all"

"I see,would you like to work with me?"

"Eh,really?"

Shu nods and give him small smile.

"What if I not enough?I mean you have famous entertainment company.There will be a lot of professional singer in there..then I...just an amateur singer"

Shu placed his hands on her both shoulder.

"I see your potential don't worry,I will make you have confident on that"

With that you accept his offers,1 years Shu coaching you to be great singer.Now you are popular,many people loves your songs.

You also get invite to be on the big stage for games show.Many weeks past and you make the great friend DS with other hot artist such as Zac,Akira and Orochi.But some artist wouldn't like you much.

The finals games show the winner was you.Which make everyone glads and happy for you.Shu smile softly when you the winner,he knows you talented in sing.

"Shu!I won!Like oh my gosh"

"Yeah I know,(Y/N) let's celebrate it together?"

You nods and follow him.He bought you to special place which is the first meeting with him.You awe when he remember it clearly and the cafe too.

Inisde the cafe were decorate with roses and scent of aroma candles.

"This is beautiful"

"Wanna know what more beautiful is?"

You blush when he kneel down one knee.He take out the mini red velvet heart box.

"Is you when you sing with feelings and passion.(Y/N) (L/N) will you marry me?"

"Yes,Shu!Of course!"

You hug him tightly he glads you be his.You of course happy because the one helping you is propose you to be his future wife.