CHEATER!CHOU Z SHU X KUUDERE! READER (1)

Your pov

Lately Shu come home very late,almost 2 am he home and go to work very earlier.Almost like this everyday.

I was nicely told him what's going on,but he avoid it and went off sleep or eat.I kinda hurt about it but I pretend to be cool.

"I'm home..."

That day he com home very earlier around 10:30 pm.That good news but then he get out with different outfit.It's fully black suits.

"Do you have event or something?"

I'm asked while watched to television.

"Kinda,our team were won in bladder cup.So maybe I will be home late,dont wait for me okay sweetie?"

Sweetie? He usually called me love...this is kinda weird...but he realize his mistakes he just clear his throat and went out.

I sigh heavily I wonder what happen to him,he forget our 3 years anniversary...not just that my birthday too...he isn't forgetful about everything,I do understand that he busy....but something told me to go on spy of him.

So I did,I follow him very quietly and he were at Raging Bulls.Looks like he were correct about the party.But one girl with very sexy black dress nd have wavy hazelnut brown hair were kissed Shu cheeks.

I almost tried to hold my own tears but I couldn't when I see.He very happily about being kissed with that bitch.And finally they were alone in dark room.I heard moans and groans,so I burst in.

Yes,my boyfriends make out with that bitch full naked.Shu eyes widen,that bitch steadily look at me.

"Wait (Y/N)!!I can explain!"

Without letting him get fully clothes I left the room without turning my heads or heels,my eyes teary and went home.I packed my stuff,I was really glad that my stuff is not really much.I heard someone at door.

"(Y/N) please hear me out?"

His voice were crack and his eyes both tear up.

"(Sigh) what?"

Oh,I forgot that I was Kuudere so I was lazy to get angry.

"Listen,that girl-"

"She have nice body,I can understand that...in fact,I hate liars and you sure know that...but you just not lying also cheater...You know what,we through...Goodbye..."

He grab my wrist,he have very anger face and also teary eyes.

"That girl,just want me to pleasure her only...I already refuse it but...she still getting closer to me and...she treated me...she will make us part away"

"As if"

I grab my wrist back and went to my old apartment.Since then I don't even know what happen to him.But Valt keep asked me to pay visit on him.So I did and yes they were kissing each other in his office,Valt were shock too.

"So I must see these Valt?"

"B-But I thought he already dumped her...Shu"

The albino look and shock when he meet my eyes,I walk away and grab Valt with me.

"Sorry (Y/N)...I thought Shu already leave her,since you two break up"

"It's fine,beside I can't feel anything"

Valt feel sympathy to me,but being Kuudere they called me I won't have any feeling.

"(Huff) (Y/N) please come back!pretty please!Please I begging on you!"

"Shu!I thought you already dumped her but why she there while kissing you,I already said that we both come to pay a visit you ruined it!"

His face full of hurt and sorrow.

"That bitch were being pain in ass okay!Beside I don't kiss her back!I can't even push her away you guys already there!"

"Oh yeah?!You are stupid to some reason Shu!Even I was dumb but I know how to take care people feelings!"

"Oh you want to say that I wouldn't care other feelings!?Of course I do care!When I become Red Eye I always want to play beyblade with you and that's why I become stronger!"

"Enough,Valt don't ruin your friendship with Shu...I'll be fine beside he happy with that new girlfriend he have...I have not much time Valt let's go"

Shu grab my shoulder.Make me forcefully looked at him....his look...Red Eye...

"Where you want to go?"

"BC Sol..ouch!"

He grip my shoulder very hurt I can feel his sharp nails.

"You won't go anywhere!"

"Ouch let me go!Valt!"

Valt quickly push away his hands on my shoulder.My Shoulder were bleeding because his sharp nails.

"I can't believe you anymore Shu!You hurt (Y/N) with your nails!(Y/N) can you bear it for awhile until we got hospital?"

I nods while holding my bleeding shoulder.I look at Shu face who have shock face and his trembling.

"I...I called my driver to get you to hospital..."

Shu said but with shaky tone.

"No thanks,I and (Y/N) will grab taxi and go there...and last thing....don't you ever dare to see her again"

Since that day,Valt become overprotective the BC Sol people also helping me to cheer up.Free always check on me if I hurt he being gentle towards me as I was glass or something.

They treat me well,but one day I got a bouquet of flower it's red rose with spider lily.Sometime I got it almost everyday.Valt and Free thinks it might be from Shu.

But,why would he ever send me these flower to me..it meaningless.I have no feeling of love because of him...I really hate him so much!

But do I....?