POPULAR!SHU X INTROVERTED!READER

Request:Justine_Kurenai

No one POV:

"Kyaaaaa!Shu-kun please date with me!"

A bunch a girls were surrounded one male that very popular with Beyblade sport and genius he was named Shu Kurenai.Then two person watched them from shoes locker one poker sweat face another one have sparkling eyes.

They were (Y/N) (L/N) and (F/N) (L/N).

"Is he cool (Y/N)?"

"Doesn't care"

Your friends give you dramatic shock face.She then shake your body really REALLY hard.

"What!?You don't care about him!?Why must person like you doesn't care about him!???"

"Calm the fuck down!Beside what's worth about being his fans,it's not like you will get highest point in this school"

"Somehow you said were hurt me,why you must be cruel??"

She dramatic cry while hugging your waist tightly.You drag her along you to class,which make the people look at you both.

"Seriously,I was bloody tired okay so let me go now!"

You push her head from giving you her dramatic fake cry.

"Hello is there something wrong?"

One husky voice asked you both saw the popular student were right in front of you.

"Nothing-"

"Oh my god!hello Shu how's your day?"

You give look to your friends 'you wanna die' face.Which make her shiver a little.You pull her and bow her head by forcing.

"I'm sorry about her weird behave"

Shu smile awkward to you and said it was fine.

"Come on,we need to hurry you doesn't even finish your math work you are lucky math were after lunch"

"You are so meanie!(Y/N)!!"

You doesn't giving a shit to your friend or to Shu.Which make Shu amuses with it.

'(Y/N) (L/N) huh,that's interested'

All time at classes he only watched you only.Which make you feel anxious when someone watched you.Then lunch break,you and your friends eating at school garden which is full of nature and nice view of landscape.

"Hello may I seat here too?"

Shu nicely asked to you two which make your friends gladly welcoming him.You sigh softly and continued eating.He was front of you while watching you eating.

"Ahh,(Y/N) I forgot to bought my pudding here-"

"I will go front pocket right?"

"Yes"

You nods and walk to class quickly before lunch over.

"She sure willing do everything huh?"

"That's why I was jealous to (Y/N) she...very independent,strong and genius.Whoever have her must be lucky one but she really love to lock her down,you see she was very introverted person"

Shu listened carefully.

"So Shu-san how you think about (Y/N) I was really ship you two to be together!"

"Well,what I saw is she is interesting I never seen a girl like that especially when you told me about her more,make me want her now"

"Well I don't want to"

You come out with two pudding on your hands.Another one were inside your hoodie pocket.

"Come on (Y/N) how about give him a chance to know you?"

"Absolutely not,I hate the guy who just said 'not like other girl' type"

Shu smirk evilly and walk to you while grab your chins.

"Well,how about a bet.If I got highest point in school and beat you we become couple but...if you win I will leave you two alone"

You smack his hands from your chins.
With anger face of your make him smirk even more.

"Sure,then it's a bet now"

"I can't wait for that miss.introverted-chan~"

He whisper to you make you flinch and push him away from you.He walk away like nothing.

"Just you wait"