(SK) SHU X SOLDIER!SISTER READER

A/N:SK-SUPERKIING

Sister-Asahi (Y/N)

No one pov:

The twin excited and hyper up,the legend bladder like Shu,Valt,Free curios with those twin.

"Why you guys so excited?"

Valt asked.Ranjiro step closer to him.

"Their sister will come back from Egypt for war"

"What the soldier!?"

Valt shocked and sweat drop,Free and Shu just sweat drop.

"You see our sister very cool and nice person so we decided to have party for her"

Hyuga take a box of party decorations.

"We help you two"

The team bomber helped along with legend bladder.Then their father comes bring a lot of food.

"Your mother will come with your sister so be prepared"

"Alright!"

Then the door open.One girl with long red hair with blindfold wearing soldier outfit along the woman with red short bowl cut hair with crimson eyes.

"Mom,where are we?"

"Ohh,you see later"

You sigh

"Fine,but make it hurry please"

"Sure"

She open ghe blindfold for you.When open your eyes only one side can see the other was shut.Your eyes work only one.Your mother give you the eye patch.

"Welcome home nee-chan!"

They hug you,make you shock but turned into smile.

"I'm home you two"

Hikaru saw your eyes and many scars at your arms.He frown but you smile at him.

"Nee-chan what happen to your eyes?"

Hyuga asked,make the legend bladder look at the you.

"I was clumsy back then and this is what I got.I need to go hospital soon to put fake eyeballs"

"We are sorry you should go hospital but you came here"

You smile and gently pat their both heads.

"No big deals,so this is your friends?"

"Yes,we called our selves team bomber.And this is the top legendary bladder Valt Aoi,Free De La Hoya,Shu Kurenai and Ranjiro Kiyama"

You smile at them.

"Thank you for taking care of my twin bro"

They smile back.

"No problem they are very interesting"

You smirk.You walk and eat some food.You spot the albino boy.

"So,can I asked you some question?"

"Sure what it is?"

"How old are you?"

"17"

He shock a bit.

"You have same age like me,Valt and Ranjiro but how can possible you can join military?"

"I was join the cadet only but maybe my reputation is excellent they put me to real position"

"Is your eyes hurt,I also have one"

He lift up his hair and show you his scar at left eyes.

"That's look painful,what happened?"

"I was battling beyblade and I got this scar from my opponent but it's nothing but your must be more painful"

"Oh,this is nothing but you see I have many scars at my leg,arms,my back and stomach...it was painful but it was signed me for saving people"

You smile confidently make Shu feel like you are strong girl ever he meet.

"In any chances can we meet again?"

"Maybe,it fun talking to you"

You left to hospital for operation.