SK SHU X FINANCE! READER

Request:@---TridentBladder---

No one pov:

It's so peaceful in Tokyo until....

"WHAT!?"

"WHO THE HECK IS KURENAI SHU!?Mom..You can't do this to me marrying to your friends son without let me knowing it"

You well very sensitive with this kind of thing.Like an allergic to you.

"Calm down my dear it's for your future too beside,he handsome and well.He have become the owner of Raging Bulls at New York he also a legend bladder.Not to mention you also blade right?"

"Yeah I do but I stop!"

You frustrates and slap your cheeks.

"(Y/N) it's not bad to get wedding,have child"

"No!"

You release a huge breath from your mouth.

"Mom,no matter what I won't get married to whoever is it!That's my decision that's it mom!"

You walk to your room and watch your favorite anime to release your stress.

Meanwhile...

"Mom,isn't too sudden?"

"No,beside (Y/N) is pretty girl it just she little bit tsundere"

Shu sigh softly,as he heard his mom words.He was engaged with someone who didn't know by his mother and father.

"Mom,you do know my carrier right?I feel bad if let her alone while I was busy with legend festival and my pupil,it's just not the right time mom"

"Oh come on,Shu when you want to stop your works?I mean we also give you some money to make your business working"

"I know,and that's why I want to paid back with money not by married with someone who I don't know"

"Shu,you doesn't want us to play your future child?"

Shu glare at his mom who faked cried about giving them the grand child.

"Fine..."

"Araa,thank you my beloved son I love you,don't worry next week she will come and you...must start to get knowing her and also maybe living together?"

"Okay"

Shu doesn't want to disappointed his parents so he sigh in defeat.He take his cup of coffee.

"Oh,but don't make out with her too early okay but of course I don't mind"

"Mom!"

Shu almost spit his coffee out.

Skip time

(Y/N) were forced by her mother to go New York and meet his future husband aka Kurenai Shu.

"Now where the heck is the albino"

You are center of people in airport because you wearing so punk and at same time cute.

'Is she cosplaying?'

'That girl hella cute'

You wearing white short sleeve shirt tuck in purple skirt with have silver chain.You wear black sock until under knee and wear black boots.You also a little bit make up.

"Are you (Y/N)?"

You saw an albino boy wearing very formal dress.

"Yeah that's me who the hell are you?"

"You future husband"

You take out the photo and look at it twice.

"Yup you are,so are we just stand here?"

"No,please follow me my driver are waiting for us"

He seem uncomfortable with your style.

'I don't know she's a punk'

'My plan work!'

In car you sat one meter from him and crossing your leg while sucking lollipop.You make slurping sounds make Shu glare at you.

"What you want one,I have plenty"

You give him strawberries flavor which he gladly take it.

"Thanks"

But he keep glaring at you,when he saw you sucking and lick the lollipop he immediately boys and look away.
You smirk softly and grin mischievous.

'My plan works again'

Without you know Shu see your triumph smile,now he get it.

'I see well play (Y/N) but next time I won't let you easily'

Then a carve the driver have been forced to spin the wheel to powerful.Shu smirk evilly and touch your laps.

You blush a little once his hands touching your laps.

'I win this time'

'D-Damn it!'

"The hell were you touch!?"

You push his hand away.

"Sorry I accidentally,but it quite nice to make pillow"

"Wait what!?"

He laid down to your laps and take a quick nap.You blush madly,while Shu smirk and dive in dream.

'This bastard I swear,ugh his breath tickle me...Just hurry up I can't deal with this shit!'

Time skip

It's been a month the secret war between them happen,in end they fall in love with each other.

They tell the truth and end up marrying and have happy family.

(A/N:sorry I just kinda lost with this chapter so yeah hope you don't mind 😂😂😂)