SHU X INNOCENT!SHY!READER

Request:Carly_Cake

Reader POV:

H-Hello my name is (Y/N) (L/N) I was 12 years old and ready to take Junior High school next years.Ahh just reminding I wasn't a bladder but I have one weird right?

B-But I always support my friends they were beyclubs somehow I can't really catch what they talked about.Not to mention I wasn't in their club,I love (your hobby exp:Drawing) so I join the club of it.

I getting used the atmosphere of it,but.....

Flashback

"Stopppp please!"

Someone throw me a bucket of water,make my clothes wet.

"How many I have to tell you that leave Shu alone!"

"And Wakiya too!"

I was freezing like hell,I hugging myself for warm and rub my both arms.

"I-I wasn't,I was their childhood friends,is it wrong to hang out with them?"

"Well it wasn't but"

A random girl pull my hair hardly make me flinch and groans with it.

"It was annoying as hell you know...my bet Wakiya and Shu just sympathy on you only"

She give me a evil smirk and smug look.

"Y-You wrong,they befriend sincerely with me"

Then I got really hard punch at stomach make me lying down on the toilet ground.

"Tch,let's get out"

I was trembling to get up or walk.I walk to get new clothes.I was lucky to bring other clothes.So I change to (F/C) shirt with (jeans/leggings/pants).I walk to rooftop to meet beyclub.

I saw Wakiya and Shu there but I can't see the other.

"W-Where's the other?"

They give me cold glance which make me a little fear.

"Why you would like to know?"

Wakiya said without looking at me.What's going on? Did I do something wrong.

"B-Because they also my friends?"

"Friends,well you see they don't want to befriend with you anymore"

This time is Shu he keeps practice his bey Spryzen.

"I-I see"

I get out from there and cry hardly.

"B-But today is my birthday"

I said between the sobs,I walk home and see all policer and rescue come at my house.I rush to it.

"E-Excuse me but what happen to my parents?"

"Oh,I'm so sorry little girl but we afraid your parents no longer here"

I cry more harder as saw their dead body were covered with shroud.