SICK!CHOU Z SHU X MANLY!READER

Request:ClumsyNCrazyGurl

No one pov

Being new owner of raging bulls isn't easy task for Shu Kurenai who being replaced for Theodore Glass.He keep busy and not taking break,he only take 2 or 3 minutes then he continue his work.

"Why today is hot?"

Shu open his vest and loosen his black tie.He open three upper button shirt then continue his work.But all sudden he collapse.

"Hey Shu"

Fubuki comes inside his office but panic he runs to albino boy.He place his hand to his forehead.

"So hot!"

He take out his cellphone.

"(Y/N) I need your help! Shu is sick!"

"I will be there just place him into comfortable seat"

Fubuki follow her order,he lays Shu down.And replace the wet tower until (Y/N) arrive.The girl with (h/c) (h/l) and have two pair of (e/c) come inside his office.

"Fubuki what happen?"

"Shu collapse and his temperature very high"

(Y/N) take the temperature and look.40c

"He must been working all night.(Sigh) don't worry let me handle this"

Fubuki nods and take leave,while you place the glass of water and medicine at table.You make the porridge at since the cafeteria closed.

"Hmm what happen?"

You heard the albino awake.

"You collapse,and have fever.Fubuki found you and called me.You should rest Shu"

"But I have many work"

You shook your head and give him the porridge.

"Eat this,then take medicine and rest for a day.Your work let me handle it"

In Shu vision he saw her very manly and gentle.He blushes as the girl started to look at the paper and read it little,she cracked her fist and started to type.

Shu eating the porridge.

"It's delicious"

The girl just nods and focused on paper and computer screen.He finished it very quick and have his medicine.

"Hey,(Y/N) I think I feeling better"

The girl stand up and smile seductively.

"Really? I think it's not yet my little albino-chan"

Shu blush the way she look at him the way she spoke at him make him blush and how many she is than himself! The coolest bladder in Japan.

"Rest for a day,this is my order okay?"

She wink make the albino heart beating fast and blush all over his face
he nods and laying down,looking the girl work at his place.

Shu slowly drift into sleep.(Y/N) smirk and do the leftovers work he left.She remembered how the first day she meet the albino.Very awkward and sweet.

They meet when (Y/N) bumped into him at street as she couldn't get suitable job for her.Then Shu offered her to be his assistant.Now,she happy be his side all day.

Time skip

Shu groans and look his eyes see the boobs that belongs to you.He blushes,as he saw you slept next to him while hugging him tightly.

"(Y-Y/N)"

She groans and hugs him more.

"Shuuush,all your work done.So we both have much time to rest"

"O-okay but can you let me go?"

You open your eyes and smirk.

"Why? You don't like it?"

You purr make him more blush and place his face right front of your boobs and snuggles it.You chuckle and  ruffle his hair softly.

"Hey,what if I say I love you.You love me back?"

"I-I guess"

You tapped his chin make him look at you.

"I love you my Albino"

You kiss him,he then slowly kiss you back.

"I love you too (N/N)"