BABYSITTER!SHU X CHILD!READER

No one pov:

Request:@--ShadowPulm--

Shu were very busy not because his work but also he must babysit his cousin (Y/N) (L/N).

"We're trembly sorry for this Shu-kun hope you don't mind to take care of (Y/N)"

Your mom said,Shu looked at you who being scared and shy at the same time.

"Hello my name is Shu,I be take care of you okay?"

Shu give his sweetest smile to you,which make you feel that his a kind person.

"(Y/N) Shu-niichan will take care of you until mommy get you okay?"

"Okay!~"

Then your mom left,Shu give you toys since you 5 years old and he was 15 years old.When he busy with his paper work,Fubuki comes and saw you were played with toys.You saw another man come in you rush to get Shu.

"Ahh Fubuki,now,now (Y/N) I'm here don't be scare okay?"

You nods,Shu wipe your little tears.

"Shu who's that little girl?"

"Ahh this is my niece (Y/N) (L/N) I'll be taking care of her for awhile"

Shu rubbing your back slowly as he want you to calm down.

"Shh,it's okay he not a bad guy"

You stop sobbing and look at Fubuki,he give you sweet smile.You nod and went back to your place to play some toys.

"By the way,what's the matter Fubuki?"

"There's a visitor from Valt and Honcho"

You too focus on your play time,you didn't notice there another two unfamiliar guys who came in Shu office.

"Hello?What's your name?"

Valt were give you his most popular cheery smile.Which make you feel safe with him.

"(Y/N)!~"

Valt pick you up and you being curios you are,you pinch Valt right cheeks cause you see three red line at his cheeks.

"Ouuwww it's hurt (Y/N)"

"Tattoo!"

"Hahaha Shu your niece it's cute"

"Yeah,why I don't even shock to see this?"

"Because I was born with charm if happiness that every kids love!"

He said very proudly.You then point to Shu,Valt know what exactly you want.

"Shu here,she want you"

Shu take you and you were touching his hair.

"Snow!Snow!"

You giggles as you ruffle his white hair,which make him sigh softly and let you be.You really love to play with them.

After 2 hour you feel tired,Shu placed you on the sofa and make you comfortable.Valt and Honcho were going back to BC Sol.Fubuki have promise to Aiga to watch movie with Ranjiro.

Shu smile when you sleep,he pat your head.

"Hnng,Shu-niichan daisuki"

Shu eye wide as he heard that,than he smirk and kiss your forehead softly.

"I swear I will protect you"

From that Shu often play with you and very overprotective towards you.You didn't understand what he do but you still love him as brother.