SUPERKING SHU X HEARTBREAK!READER

No one POV

You cried hardly,as the rain were helping you to hide your cried.You didn't care if you wet all you want is being someone were there hearing your problem.

Someone lend you their umbrella,you look it was your friends,Shu who give you another spare of umbrella.

"Let's go to my apartment and have warm drink and food"

You nods doesn't have any energy to speak.You both walk in comfortable silence.Once you get his apartment,he let you in first.

"I get you my old clothes and give you foods after you done taking bath"

You nods he give you another spear towel you put your wet clothes along with your lingerie.You kinda blush a bit when you wear matching lingerie with straps.You quickly went to bathroom,since you heard foots steps.

"Umm,(Y/N) I will put old clothes here and I will do your laundry okay?"

"Okay"

Shu put his old clothes then blush when he saw the lingerie,he shook his head quickly and put it on washing machine.You already done with your shower.

"Oh,you done I will out now"

You heard the footsteps gone you get out and wear his old clothes when he 13 when he have long hair,it's a little bit loose but it was perfectly fine by you with his old pants too.

You saw your clothes were washing.Any minutes it will done,so you decide to wait until your clothes done.

"(Y/N) come let's eat and let me heard what happens"

You walk to his kitchen.He prepare spaghetti carbonara for you and hot cocoa.

"You and your spaghetti never get olds isn't"

You giggles a little,he also give you some soft smile on you.Once you guys eating,Shu never get off his eyes on you.

"Shu you not touching your food"

"Oh,sorry I was spacing out"

After any minutes you both done eating it.

"So would you mind to share?"

"Lui....he cheat on me with some girls that I don't know...he....make out with her....am I not good enough?"

Shu hug you tightly.

"I'm sorry for that,but you are perfect by your own...please don't even think you not perfect"

"Thank you Shu....but still it was hurt to see him and other girl on my bed in my house making out.After I kick them out,I want some refreshments now here am I"

"It's alright now,I'm here to protect you no matter what"

"Promise?"

"Yeah,I love you of course...."

He mutter but you clearly heard it and make you blush,Shu notice it and blush as well.

"Y-Y-You love me!?"

"Yes,IwassinceweBeigomabutIhaveno enoughcouragetoconfesstoyouand wheninSpainIwashurtseeingyou togetherwithLuihappily.Ofcourse whenIcomebackbeingthenewownerI can'tstillresistthisfeelings"

You have poker face when he speak to fast and long explanation of him.He now blush.You then laugh in happily.

"This is first time I see you like that you can't be a rapper next time...I understand what you said...beside I love you too,since the Beigoma but I thought you doesn't like being in love since you always rejected many girls before,so I think you doesn't want to be like that so I choose to quite...when Lui confess to me,I was completely shock too...so I choose with him,at first we happy and I know he have another girls....so I choose to shut up and let it happen to my eyes..."

Shu smile softly to you and give a peck on your cheeks and forehead.

"I will always be there forever"

"I know Shu you the only person who cared a lot about me...Thank you"